Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moonlight Bungalow

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 1st Nov 2012 at 4:28 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2017 at 8:19 PM by Fergus' Mind

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 8:27 PM
That is incredibly pretty.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 9:20 PM
It's lovely, now if my game will just install it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 11:16 PM
I absolutely love the back story you've given your home.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 1:50 AM
Makes me think of Pippi Longstockings' Villa Villekulla.
Instructor
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 11:38 AM
Wow! That is amazingly pretty!

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 12:10 AM
Wow! This house looks great! I really like the porch and the turret! Awesoem!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 2:35 AM
This how looks great! I can't wait to move my sims into it. :B
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 5:34 AM
Beautiful piece of work...Thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 3:32 PM
Thanks for all the comments so far
They're all very inspirational, I'll certainly be building a few more victorian cottages/bungalows in the future.
Thanks again for all the comments, I'd still appreciate any more comments or thoughts for future improvements you all may have.
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 5:53 PM
This is absolutely beautiful! I saw it in the CFF forum and I am extremely happy you chose this color scheme! Amazing work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 8:05 PM
Thank you, it is the house for which I look for weeks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 12:28 AM
This is georgous! Victorian and bungalow architectures are two of my favorites! I love how you combined the 2 styles! Very tasteful and perfect Love the color combination of the exterior and the interior is very well laid out and decorated.
Love it all!!

P.S. How did you do the roof line? I know you used CFE but how did yo use it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 9:13 AM
oh wow i love it!! victorian houses are sooo beautyful!
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 4:44 PM Last edited by Fergie_F : 4th Nov 2012 at 5:30 PM.
Thanks again for all the comments
Also, TudorMan23, I'm gonna struggle to explain how I did the roof with out some demonstrational pictures, I also struggled and got frustrated when building the roof itself, but what I will try and do, if it hasn't been done already, is make a tutorial to help others and remind me too. It can get quite complicated and takes a lot of fiddling about. It's current roof isn't the first, it's had numerous others since it became victorian. I'll see what I can do though.
Again, thanks for all the feedback/comments, more are always appreciated
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 5:51 PM
Charming and lovely house
Forum Resident
#17 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergie_F
Thanks again for all the comments
Also, TudorMan23, I'm gonna struggle to explain how I did the roof with out some demonstrational pictures, I also struggled and got frustrated when building the roof itself, but what I will try and do, if it hasn't been done already, is make a tutorial to help others and remind me too. It can get quite complicated and takes a lot of fiddling about. It's current roof isn't the first, it's had numerous others since it became victorian. I'll see what I can do though.
Again, thanks for all the feedback/comments, more are always appreciated

Yes that would be great! And Greatly appreviated if you made a tutorial!
and again great job!

C.T.HOLKO88
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 3:18 AM
The exterior is fantastic!
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 10:12 PM Last edited by Fergie_F : 19th Nov 2012 at 7:12 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by TudorMan23
Yes that would be great! And Greatly appreviated if you made a tutorial!
and again great job!

Here's the tutorial I created to help with the roofs, sorry it took sooooo long
http://www.modthesims.info/article.php?t=491328
Forum Resident
#20 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergie_F
Here's the tutorial I created to help with the roofs, sorry it took sooooo long
http://www.modthesims.info/article.php?t=491328

Thansk once again for this tutorial! This is awesome!

C.T.HOLKO88
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 9:22 PM
This house is cute !!! Thank you !!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 6:40 AM
I love the story you put behind it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 5:23 AM
I should have posted this ages ago, but thank you so much for this house! It's beautiful, it fits in with the town, and it's space-efficient enough that I can have a horse on the lot.
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 7:28 PM
This house looks so pretty!! I was just wondering, since I see that I need the Supernatural EP, would it still show up fine in my game without it? Or would it drastically change the house?
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by valshebnaya
This house looks so pretty!! I was just wondering, since I see that I need the Supernatural EP, would it still show up fine in my game without it? Or would it drastically change the house?

It shouldn't be too drastical, the porch fence would be replaced, so you'd probably want to replace it again with something more fitting and use the 'moveobjects on/off' cheat to place columns on the fence. But other than that it's really just a few pieces of furniture; such as the rocking chairs, some of the curtains, the alchemy set and also the magic mirror. There's probably a couple of other decorative items, but with a little work on your behalf it could look just as good without them.
Page 1 of 2