Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 8:17 PM
#lolsims
"Oh no, no, no, not the dentist! My fangs are perfectly fine!"
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 8:24 PM
#lolsims

Um, you do know your guitar is somehow lodged through your stomach right?

Instructor
#53 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 9:01 PM
Catagory : lolwhut

Field Researcher
#54 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 1:41 AM
@TrillianRikku Your pic is too small to be accepted for the contest. It must be 800x600 and yours is 286x375
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#55 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 5:40 AM
Field Researcher
#56 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 2:35 PM
Category: lolsims
Description: Now, where did I put it?

Test Subject
#57 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 12:15 AM
I LOVE BRIDGEPORT! Why you ask?
well then that means i can bag out my celeb neighbors of course! in the awkward moment...

category: lolsims

Test Subject
#58 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 10:59 AM
ok now who put helpful on that post, i mean what they tryin to find? >.<

roses are red, violets are blue, modding rules, and MTS TOO!
Interstellar Traveler
#59 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gtakid01
ok now who put helpful on that post, i mean what they tryin to find? >.<

Sorry heaven for butting in again, but Gtakid, please leave discussions like that in the Chat thread located in the "Sims 3 Contests" sub-forum. This thread is for entries only.

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 1:14 AM
Default Choke
Category: lolsims
"My doctor said I needed to go on a diet."
Test Subject
#61 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 6:43 AM
Default lolsim
lolsim "Now this is how I fertilize the garden"
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#62 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 3:49 PM
jessXDreow, your picture is too big at the moment. It is 1024 x 768. You'll want to resize it (and probably crop) to get it to the required 800 x 600 size. Also, when you do so, please change your text to Arial.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#63 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 12:08 PM Last edited by ayutingting : 17th Nov 2012 at 4:27 PM. Reason: Edit the picture
category: lolsims
heaven don't allow me to use profanity for my entry. So this is the no-profanity version

Inventor
#64 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 2:14 PM
I got this pic while I was playing chapter 6 of my legacy. Enjoy the graphical glitch!

Category: lolkids

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
Test Subject
#65 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 9:59 AM
I use Sunlit Tides for my entry. Is that okay?
and i use profanity. is that okay too?
Test Subject
#66 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 2:31 PM
Catagory: lolsims
Description: Can't touch this!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#67 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ayutingting
I use Sunlit Tides for my entry. Is that okay?
and i use profanity. is that okay too?

Sunlit Tides is fine for your entry. Store content is official content and is allowed just like an expansion or stuff pack.

However, the profanity is not. We would appreciate it if you could go in and change your text. Thanks for checking.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Instructor
#68 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 4:17 AM
okay sorry about that here's my new entry

LOL Sims

Test Subject
#69 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 4:54 AM
another potentially stupid question, if my sim has a hair that I'm not sure was pay but I have a retextured and free version is that still considered a pay item?
Test Subject
#70 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
Sunlit Tides is fine for your entry. Store content is official content and is allowed just like an expansion or stuff pack.

However, the profanity is not. We would appreciate it if you could go in and change your text. Thanks for checking.

okay, i'll change my text more proper and nice
but one more question
should i edit my previous post or create a new reply?
Test Subject
#71 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 11:44 AM Last edited by kagemusha : 17th Nov 2012 at 10:32 PM.
#lolsims
"... and lemme tell you mishter, I am not drink!"

fixed!
Test Subject
#72 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 2:15 PM
maripics, your picture needs to be 800x600. Right now it is 1,023 × 573. Please resubmit with the correct size. (Just edit your post and change the image).

Sorry it took so long, is it okay now?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#73 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 2:52 PM
ayutingting - please just edit your original post to remove the old image and add in the new. Since we asked you to do so, it's fine to edit your post in this case.

kagemusha - your picture is too small. It is 799 x 451.

maripics - your picture is now 800 x 573. So you've cropped the sides, but it is still not big enough height wise.

Test Subject
#74 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 4:20 PM
ayutingting - please just edit your original post to remove the old image and add in the new. Since we asked you to do so, it's fine to edit your post in this case.

kagemusha - your picture is too small. It is 799 x 451.

maripics - your picture is now 800 x 573. So you've cropped the sides, but it is still not big enough height wise.

Yeah, I noticed that. I'm gonna have to leave, then. The original height is 573 and I can't make it bigger. Thanks for the help, though.
Site Helper
#75 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 7:02 PM
The difference between 573 and 600 shouldn't be enough to kill picture quality if you enlarge it and then crop the sides just a tiny bit more...
I could do that for you if you want me to.

Anyway, here's my entry for lolsims. Apparently the dictionary in Riverview is missing one very important word...

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook

Page 3 of 5