Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Build Sandcastles Anywhere

by Honeywell Posted 19th Mar 2013 at 10:54 PM - Updated 23rd May 2021 at 4:07 PM by Honeywell

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 11:11 PM
Looks great Honeywell, is this different to bienchen's then? http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=289853 Wondering if I should swap.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 11:19 PM
Thank you!! This will make it a lot easier to give my Sim kidlets something to do with themselves!
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Looks great Honeywell, is this different to bienchen's then? http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=289853 Wondering if I should swap.

Yes, it's different and I don't think you should swap. Bienchen's is an object that's great and I'm actually planning on using and recommending her sandcastle and all of her sand toys with a sandbox I converted from Sims 3. But I also like this mod simply because there's no object to place so the option is always available.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 11:25 PM
I was thinking the same as Jo, think I shall have yours too
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 11:58 PM
This may be a dumb question, but I assume this works on all Sims of all ages?
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 2:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
This may be a dumb question, but I assume this works on all Sims of all ages?
Hi gummilutt It's available to children and up.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 3:16 PM
Will definitely get a lot of use from this mod. Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 7:09 PM
Oh, yes, this is awesome! I love having my sims build sandcastles but not all of them live on or want to go to the beach. Thanks! :3
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 1:00 AM
*sigh* You make the best stuff. I've wanted something like this for a long time for community lot playgrounds, and now here it is. You's the best! I hope you never abandon us TS2 diehards.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell
Hi gummilutt It's available to children and up.

I thought so, thank you for clarifying Any chance of a child-only version? I don't see myself having my adult Sims go around building sandcastles, and having the option there adding clutter to menu seems a bit annoying.

Perhaps I could fix it myself? I'd absolutely love to have it, to go along with your brilliant new playground set =)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 6:05 PM
Perfect! Especially for filming, I wanted kids to be able to build a sandcastle at a playground, and now they can
Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
I thought so, thank you for clarifying Any chance of a child-only version? I don't see myself having my adult Sims go around building sandcastles, and having the option there adding clutter to menu seems a bit annoying.

Perhaps I could fix it myself? I'd absolutely love to have it, to go along with your brilliant new playground set =)

What a great suggestion! I added a second version and now that's the one I'll be using myself. Thanks, gummilutt. ETA: It's not showing up yet but it's there so I'm sure it'll be available shortly.

@iCad It's so nice to see you posting again! Welcome back.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 1:47 AM
I'm so glad you like the suggestion! I pondered so much over the wording worrying that you'd get offended, and it really made me smile that you actually liked the idea =)

Thanks a million for the second version, I love it. I especially like that older Sims can join in and help, really nice touch!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 2:17 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Sep 2013 at 3:22 AM
This looks fun, thank you for creating this mod!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 3:45 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 4:04 AM
I love this idea where the grow up can play alone with the child Thanks I'll think of you each time I use it. :).
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 12:15 PM
Thanks for making the game more fun! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 12:28 PM
Thank-you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 7:09 PM Last edited by gazania : 26th Dec 2015 at 7:33 PM.
It scared me for a second that I couldn't immediately delete the castle in-game, but apparently, it sorts itself out without much interference. The remains of my castle that my furious Sim destroyed are gone. I think I need a little more patience. And this is a great feature for both residential and community lots.

Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th May 2017 at 4:47 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 7:07 AM
obrigado amei