Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Dining Chairs - Part 3

by Michelle Posted 4th Jun 2013 at 5:37 AM - Updated 5th Jun 2013 at 1:45 AM by Michelle 111

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 10:11 AM
I really love what you did with the diamondback chair. I don't think I've ever used it before, and just looking at that picture I see tons of ways to use it now. That's the best kind of maxis recolors, where you suddenly love something you disliked =) Great job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 11:49 AM
Thank you so much for doing these chairs. Now we can use them all. You are very good at all the work you do for the sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 4:29 PM
Bravo! That looks really good. I just downloaded your other recolours! That all looks great and we can combine with all the others! Can you recolour the tables too, please?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 5:13 PM
Thank you for all three parts. Can now use the chairs more often
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 11:10 PM
These are lovely, both the frames and the cushions!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 12:40 AM
These look great in game, and I really like them. However, the Stark Inspiration chair (and Plasticity chair) white recolors aren't showing up. (There appear to be two mahogany recolors instead.) The other recolors (light wood, medium wood, dark wood and black) show up fine for these two chairs, though. Maybe it's just a glitch in my game?
Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 1:21 AM Last edited by Michelle 111 : 5th Jun 2013 at 1:51 AM.
@ AeonFlux1 you can find some of the dining tables HERE , I plan to add the other 3 colours as soon as I get time. You can also find other AL wood recoloured items HERE .

@ MacApple thanks for letting me know, I will check it out A.S.A.P and fix it.

I apologise to everyone for any inconvenience caused by the wrong Stark Industries Whitewood chair, it has now been fixed and the file has been replaced. Once again thank you MacApple for letting me know. ♥

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 9:43 AM
THANK YOU! Finally my dining rooms will look the way I want them.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 4:38 PM
You have made the ugly beautiful. Thank you!
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 1:10 AM
Thank you everyone for the lovely comments and feedback you can find other items to match the chair cushions by amythestfenix HERE and AL wood recolours by me HERE.

@ Malakaaz thank you. ♥♥♥

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Jun 2013 at 6:15 PM
Thank you for fixing the Stark/Plasticity chairs, Michelle.

I especially appreciate the white recolor of the Stark chairs as the ugly metallic/silver/white color that came with the chair didn't fit most of my decor. These are going to look great!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 2:46 PM
Love these, thanks Michelle 111
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 7:24 PM
Thank you for these. I just finished downloading all three chair recolor sets.
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 3:13 PM
Thank you so much for posting these recolors - I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this. However, in your screenshots, you show 5 different types of chairs, but there are only 4 download links, and the link to the Plasticity chair recolors are missing. Would you please post the links for these chairs as well? Thanks again.
Theorist
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 1:56 AM
@ Musikblau: As I said in the description the Stark Inspiration Chair also recolours the PlasticityNode by Oko Onasis, so if you have the Stark Inspiration Chair recolours in game they will show up for the PlasticityNode by Oko Onasis as well. Sorry if it caused any confusion, I think EA/Maxis does things like that occasionally to keep as on our toes.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 6:07 AM
Simplicity at it's best!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:27 PM
I never used this chairs but now i think it time to do so :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 7:42 PM