Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#26 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 10:25 AM Last edited by StupidFlanders : 18th Jul 2014 at 6:50 PM.
I just found her hair for second life, it's like the Internet is fucking with me.
https://slm-assets1.secondlife.com/....jpg?1400120855
I'm still looking for a hair-creator that takes requests by the way

edit: Found someone to make it, just waiting now.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 2:50 AM
I know this is really, really late, but I have been searching and I can't find a good hair for my Jinx sim, and I was wondering if someone had made it here recently maybe in the past couple months? Sorry for bringing a dead thread back.. >.>
Inventor
Original Poster
#28 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 8:39 AM Last edited by StupidFlanders : 11th Oct 2014 at 10:52 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Cecily Paige
I know this is really, really late, but I have been searching and I can't find a good hair for my Jinx sim, and I was wondering if someone had made it here recently maybe in the past couple months? Sorry for bringing a dead thread back.. >.>

Sadly, the creator I sent the request to seems to have abonded the project when TS4 came out. It's a shame, really since I have this odd obsession about that hair. I know there is a TS2 hair that is very similar to Jinx hairstyle here but the link to the original mesh is dead.

edit: I am still looking for a creator that takes requests for hair, if anybody knows one, feel free to PM me.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Test Subject
#29 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 7:30 PM
Hai the jinx outfit is no longer available anyone know where I can get one?
Test Subject
#30 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
I'm looking for something like this:

And something like this:

The braids doesnt have to be that long.

This is my first thread here so im gonna make this joke to break the ice.

How do spiders meet? On the web.

Edit: Im also looking for someone whos really keen on hair-creating and takes requests.

Edit2: My finds.

Jinx hair
Jinx outfit
Ice Cream-gun (just for the lols)
I got down to it and made her tattoos, they can be found here

I won't be bumping this thread anymore but I hope that it will be somewhat useful.

Unfortunately, none of these are usable except for the tats...Well, the hair IS usable, just not for free. It requires a donation to download (gonna have to Google it to see if/where it is available for free). The outfit is not available for downloading. On the page, it says "not published yet". The Tumblr blog that you shared for the weapon is either down or has been removed.

'The surest sign that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.' Calvin and Hobbes
Page 2 of 2