Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sneebs Default Skins - Updated!

by CarverUllrich Posted 24th Jun 2014 at 7:02 AM - Updated 6th Nov 2014 at 4:19 AM by CarverUllrich

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 8:10 AM
I've never seen a sim standing with a cup and a simoleon board, I wonder how that happens. Also beautiful defaults well done.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 8:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarrisonFordFanClub
I've never seen a sim standing with a cup and a simoleon board, I wonder how that happens. Also beautiful defaults well done.

Haha, it happens if your sim has a very low Wealth aspiration!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 12:35 PM
I wish you had included images of the full body, so that one can see the entire skintone. I realize these are defaults of someone elses skintone, but that doesn't mean I already know what they look like. The two full body images are too far zoomed out, and the black background when displaying a dark skintone makes it impossible to see anything. The posing also takes away from being able to see what it actually looks like.

I imagine I'm not the only one that will skip it because I can't see what it actually looks like.
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 2:01 AM
Thanks for this! Great design subscribed
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 2:01 AM
Thanks for this! Great design subscribed
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 10:43 PM
this is amasing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 3:27 AM
Thanks ^^
Instructor
#9 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 1:49 AM
I'm getting a weird glitch where only the bodies are showing up as the new skin, but the heads are Maxis? I'm going to try a different Default Skin set and see if the problem persists.
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 11:30 PM
Thank you so much for this! The perfect package, no other skin cc needed!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jasperville
I'm getting a weird glitch where only the bodies are showing up as the new skin, but the heads are Maxis? I'm going to try a different Default Skin set and see if the problem persists.

I've never had this happen with these sets, are you sure you only have one set of default skin in your downloads?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 1:10 PM
Thanks for including options! And beautiful skin tone!
Instructor
#13 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CarverUllrich
I've never had this happen with these sets, are you sure you only have one set of default skin in your downloads?

I did a fresh install, and only had these skins as the Default set. After I removed them and tried a different skin, the problem went away.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 6:56 PM
thank you!<3 there so good!<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 9:25 PM
Why can we only download one?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 3:11 AM
Loving these skins thank you so much!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 2:42 AM
Not sure how valuable these skins will be for me but thanks regardless! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 6:47 AM
The skins look awesome in game, thank you for defaulting them :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 6:54 AM
Can you make a non-defauly version?
Because I cannot fit all of them as defaults...
And I can't find the non-default version
Oh, I think I have found them.
Never mind.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 12:50 AM
These are really beautiful. Redownloading everything now I have sims 2 and a gaming computer again. I remember these were my favourite default replacing skins.
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Aug 2020 at 11:43 PM
Fantastic, but i want these as CC
Skins looks fantastic, but I'm not ready for them as a defaults, I want all of them as a CC.
But website for original ones is half-dead. Link to "Download" leads to Box that do nothing Download just could't start.
Does anyone have original Sneebs androgynous skinset to share? Or does anyone know where to find it elsewhere?
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Sep 2022 at 6:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by divine_lines16
Skins looks fantastic, but I'm not ready for them as a defaults, I want all of them as a CC.
But website for original ones is half-dead. Link to "Download" leads to Box that do nothing Download just could't start.
Does anyone have original Sneebs androgynous skinset to share? Or does anyone know where to find it elsewhere?

I made an account for the sole reason of responding, lol. Sorry for the late response, idk if you're still searching for this
Most broken/dead box links can be fixed by converting them to the mobile version