Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Endless Winding Staircase & Rails Of Style Recolours.

by Michelle Posted 29th Oct 2014 at 8:04 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 7:25 PM
These look great! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 5:57 AM
Thanks! These look awesome.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 4:59 PM
Just what I was looking for, thanks! I tried to reprice the fences myself because I really wanted them to match the maxis ones and the new prices did stay for me. What I did after comparing with other fences was add a third string in Text Lists and type in the price. Strange this line was missing in the first place... Hope this makes sense, though I'm quite sure you're more familiar with SimPE than I am. Take care and keep up the good work!
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 8:47 PM
@ solvor94, thanks hun, it makes sense and you're right that is how you add the price, a couple of other people let me know that. I did add it on my later fences and garden edges but didn't bother (was too lazy) fixing these ones. I don't know why that line disappears when you clone the fences, I've done fences previously and it didn't happen. I just chalk it up to one of the mysteries of SimP.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 7:26 AM
:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 11:53 AM
cool
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 12:39 PM