Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maid No 'Fake' Actions (1.17.7)

by Shimrod101 Posted 29th Dec 2014 at 11:09 AM - Updated 17th May 2016 at 7:08 PM by Shimrod101 : Updated for 1.17.7

98 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 11:24 AM
Thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 12:44 PM
Wow! If this works as advertised, you are my hero! Amazing! You should work for EA! (Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to insult you.) Thanks for your hard work on this awesome mod, and for sharing it with us! Sweet!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 1:08 PM
Thanks!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 1:22 PM
another awesome idea. thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 2:21 PM
Ah, so that's what they look like! Thanks Shimrod!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 2:22 PM
LOL @ MadameButterfly.

Thank you x 3! If there is anything that is quite annoying is not seeing any of the service people. Never know if my sim wants to meet them. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 3:05 PM
Thank you so very much for this great mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 3:36 PM
Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 4:28 PM
Thank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 5:02 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 9:05 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)
Mad Poster
#13 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 9:05 PM
Is the mailperson suppose to walk in the house and never leave? LOL, I was starting a new family and after I started playing the household, mail lady came up to the house (there's no mail, just started family) walked in and will not leave.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 9:13 PM
The mailwoman screenied has never walked into the house in my game, no. So I've never seen it happen.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Is the mailperson suppose to walk in the house and never leave? LOL, I was starting a new family and after I started playing the household, mail lady came up to the house (there's no mail, just started family) walked in and will not leave.

In my case, at least, when this happened with a townie it was due to a glitch on EA's part that caused my "Residential Lot" to become a "Generic Lot". Changing it back to "Residential Lot" fixed the problem. You might check to see if this is true in your case.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 9:56 PM
Most excellent! Thank you for this necessary fix!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 9:56 PM
Most excellent! Thank you for this necessary fix!
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 12:12 AM
This is a great mod. I just have one question. Since when are there maids in Sims 4? I've never seen the option to call for a maid on my Sims' phones.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LonnieX
In my case, at least, when this happened with a townie it was due to a glitch on EA's part that caused my "Residential Lot" to become a "Generic Lot". Changing it back to "Residential Lot" fixed the problem. You might check to see if this is true in your case.

Yeah, just recognized that when I went back in the game. WTF? I built the house myself on the lot and it was labeled as Residential. Now when I place lots, the lot doesn't have a venue tag. What is going on with this game?

That is what I am coming back to post, my mistake, no problems with the mod. Darn it!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 12:17 AM
one thing i dont understand and that's why in the world are they not jobs you are able to have it's so lame and samething wtih the bar jobs
Deceased
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 1:13 AM
Thanks! I'd stopped hiring the stupid maids as I got thoroughly fed up with getting charged for a maid visit everytime I loaded up a lot only to find the game didn't even bother to clean the lot. I've got a few households that could desperately use a maid and now I can hire one again.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 2:09 AM
Thanks so much!! It's so frustrating when maids never show :'(.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 4:21 AM
Thank you so much! I have NEVER seen my maid!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 5:35 AM
This mod is fantastic!! Thank you, Shimrod!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 10:39 PM
Thanks so much. I love this mod
Page 1 of 4