Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Locker Room - Extra Colours

by Michelle Posted 28th Jan 2015 at 11:57 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 9:21 PM
Thanks for completing the set!!!! I don't know what Maxis is thinking sometimes... give us one color and nothing else to go with it?! Your quality recolors are always such a wonderful thing to see. Thank you for all you have done and will give us in the future. Very much appreciated!!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 6:12 PM
I can use this, missing colours for matching objects are an annoyance. Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 7:46 AM
Love these, great job!

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 4:39 PM
These are really nice, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2015 at 9:36 AM
Thanks for all the recolours! I get lots of use out of them. Maybe I am the only one having this issue, but the recolours for the bathroom stalls didn't work for me. Thanks again
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 3:20 AM Last edited by Michelle : 24th Mar 2015 at 4:17 AM.
@ BuildingNorthBeach, sorry hun but I have to ask. Do you have The "CEP" - Color Enable Package v. 9.2.0 installed? Do you have any other custom recolours of the toilet stall working in your game?

ETA: Just checked and you need the "CEP" Extras that come with The "CEP" - Color Enable Package v. 9.2.0 installed for the toilet stall recolours. If you have The "CEP" - Color Enable Package v. 9.2.0 did you use manual installation or the CEP_Setup.exe? If you used manual installation did you put the 2 zCEP-EXTRA in the corrects folders? One in My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2 and the other in Computer/OS(C: )/Program Files or Program Files (x86) (depending on where you installed the Sims)/EA GAMES/The Sims 2/TSData/Res/Catalog.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@ BuildingNorthBeach, sorry hun but I have to ask. Do you have The "CEP" - Color Enable Package v. 9.2.0 installed? Do you have any other custom recolours of the toilet stall working in your game?

ETA: Just checked and you need the "CEP" Extras that come with The "CEP" - Color Enable Package v. 9.2.0 installed for the toilet stall recolours. If you have The "CEP" - Color Enable Package v. 9.2.0 did you use manual installation or the CEP_Setup.exe? If you used manual installation did you put the 2 zCEP-EXTRA in the corrects folders? One in My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2 and the other in Computer/OS(C: )/Program Files or Program Files (x86) (depending on where you installed the Sims)/EA GAMES/The Sims 2/TSData/Res/Catalog.

@Michelle I do have the CEP, and as far as I know it is installed correctly. All other recolours I have downloaded work, and the other recolours within this file worked. I do not have other toilet stall recolours. I have Sims2 Ultimate Collection downloaded onto my MacbookPro from the AppStore, and this seemed to make my CEP download a little complicated.

To place "_EnableColorOptionsMMAT.package" I followed these steps:
Go to Applications, The Sims 2 Super Collection. Right click on the .app file and choose "Show package contents." From there the path I am using is Contents/TSData/Res/Sims3D

I placed "_EnableColorOptionsGMND.package" into my downloads folder.

Is that what you mean by Extras? Because the CEP also came with a folder labeled "Extras" and within it is two more folders labeled "MyDocuments" and "ProgramFiles" but there was no instructions to do anything with said "Extras" folder.

TIA
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 1:16 AM Last edited by Michelle : 1st Nov 2017 at 12:14 AM.
@ BuildingNorthBeach: First let me start by saying I've never used a mac, the Ultimate Collection or installed CEP manually, on top of all that I'm computer illiterate, so I'm not sure I'm going to do any more than confuse you, frustrate you and drive you totally insane.

It's the 'Extras' that need to be installed:
Open the zip file > open the 'Extras' folder > open the 'My Documents' folder, inside is a folder 'zCEP-EXTRAS', that folder gets put into My Documents/Documents (same place as your downloads folder).
Once that is done open the 'Programs' folder, once again inside is a folder 'zCEP-EXTRAS', that folder get put into your Programs folder. e.g mine is in: Computer/OS(C: )/Program Files (x86)/EA GAMES/The Sims 2/TSData/Res/Catalog.

Also in the CEP zip folder you will notice a folder CEP_Documentation > open the folder, inside you will find PDF files one of which is CEP-Extras_Documentation which has the installation instruction for the CEP Extras.

Only other thing I can think of, is if you start a thread asking for help HERE, at least you are guaranteed to get help from someone who actually has a mac and knows what they are talking about...unlike me.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 1:51 AM
Thank you much these are great.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 8:56 PM
These will be great for my Downtown Athletic Club. So nice to have some more color choices, it really expands my design horizons. Your recolors are very well thought out and I really appreciate it. When I use your things, I don't get the "well now this doesn't match" problem.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Mar 2023 at 6:39 AM
Thank you