Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MaxoidMonkey's Alienware PC - TS4 Version

by Esmeralda Posted 8th Mar 2015 at 6:21 PM - Updated 9th Mar 2015 at 7:12 PM by Esmeralda : Updated with texture fix

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 6:45 PM
I love this computer, thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 6:47 PM
Thanks for this awesome blast from the past!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 7:02 PM
Love it :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 8:09 PM
Thank you for this blast from the past!! One of my favorites!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 9:18 PM
I've completely replaced and updated the components but this is my Alienware case IRL. Thanks for bringing this over from the old game.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 9:55 PM
This is awesome! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 10:39 PM
I've always liked this PC and I had an Alienware once, just not one which looked like this. I always like the vaguely sinister look of this one though. Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 11:02 PM
Thank you so much. Finally I can have my PC in my game. I am just going to pretend it's a Alienware Aurora like my PC. I don't think my Sims will be coming off the PC anytime soon like me. Nice work. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 1:06 AM
F*&kin eh! thx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 9:31 AM
thank you, always loved this, my dream computer.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 10:19 AM
Thanks, everyone!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 12:33 PM
A big Thank you *goes nostalgic*
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 3:18 PM
Awe don't be embarrassed! You did such an amazing job. Totally gonna download this now.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 6:26 PM
Aww...sweet memories! Love your conversions and I really like you converted this computer. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 8:20 PM
This PC looks awesome! Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 2:24 AM
this is great, I like alienware, can I just make 1 request? could you make an alienware laptop? so you can carry it around in your inventory and use it anywhere, I dont care if there is no animation of getting it out and or opening it, I can live with just dragging it out of the inventory to a table and then start using it, and the same if your out of the house somewhere like at the park or on vacation, or at a sim friends house and you have your laptop upgraded like ip spoofer for hacking, or more ram or better graphics, or all upgrades, that would be great, and if your sim friend has a comp, you may not want to upgrade there comp and wast time and simolians just for you to use theres, and if they want to use there comp when your on it, well see what I mean?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 2:26 AM
Favorite classic computer is now in TS4. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 3:53 AM
Yayyy! Thank you :D

I remember using this computer in my TS2 games and certain features never worked. Ahh, memories.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 10:00 AM Last edited by Esmeralda : 10th Mar 2015 at 3:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by darksarcasm
this is great, I like alienware, can I just make 1 request? could you make an alienware laptop? so you can carry it around in your inventory and use it anywhere, I dont care if there is no animation of getting it out and or opening it, I can live with just dragging it out of the inventory to a table and then start using it, and the same if your out of the house somewhere like at the park or on vacation, or at a sim friends house and you have your laptop upgraded like ip spoofer for hacking, or more ram or better graphics, or all upgrades, that would be great, and if your sim friend has a comp, you may not want to upgrade there comp and wast time and simolians just for you to use theres, and if they want to use there comp when your on it, well see what I mean?

Hi, sorry, I don't take requests. For requests, there's the TS4 Creators Who Take Requests thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=533538

(ETA: It's possible I might make a laptop at some point, but it won't be Alienware or other known brand, more likely some sort of Steampunk thing of my own invention.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 2:00 PM
looks really cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 11:58 PM
great job
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 6:20 AM
Gimme gimme love love looove it!!!