Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fitness Time

by RayanStar Posted 30th May 2015 at 9:10 AM - Updated 31st May 2015 at 9:12 AM by RayanStar

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th May 2015 at 7:44 PM
Very nicely done. I think the style fits in with Oasis Springs. Best of all - no cc! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th May 2015 at 10:09 PM
Thanks for this modern gym fo all of us to enjoy !
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 31st May 2015 at 1:33 AM
That's a nice lot =) I believe the category is amiss though -- it's filed under Base Game but it seems to require at least one GP/EP (no idea which one/s, I only see a bunch of stuff I don't have in my game). Can you fix that? Thank you!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st May 2015 at 9:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
That's a nice lot =) I believe the category is amiss though -- it's filed under Base Game but it seems to require at least one GP/EP (no idea which one/s, I only see a bunch of stuff I don't have in my game). Can you fix that? Thank you!
oh sorry about that, It requires get to work, forgot to add that
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st May 2015 at 2:14 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 5:00 PM
Brilliant, so much more nicer and of course 'modern'. Will make rather a nice replacement for the dull original me thinks thanks a bunch for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 8:53 PM
thankss :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 4:06 AM
This gym looks incredible. It's a whole lot better than the old bland one. I'm slowly redoing the towns with things from this website, and this is definitely one of my favorites! So glad that I have The Sims Get to Work! Thank you so much for this overall AWESOME gym! My athletic Sims go there all the time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 8:00 AM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 1:14 PM
Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 9:40 PM
cool stuff