Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Small Kingdom in 3rd period (no CC)

by artrui Posted 26th Sep 2015 at 6:59 PM - Updated 30th Sep 2015 at 4:28 PM by artrui : Add a keyword tag

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 8:08 PM
What a gorgeous castle! Well done.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 8:18 PM
Wow, this is seriously beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 8:37 PM
This castle is simply amazing. I was just looking for one this realistic. This is just perfect ! Well done ! A download I highly recommend.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 10:14 PM
This is quite detailed and very lovely. It's much appreciated that your creation uses no cc.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 5:38 PM
Beautiful work!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 7:08 PM
Beautiful!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 11:48 AM
Thanks!

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 2:36 PM
Awesome build - so medieval. Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 9:00 PM
Fabulous...and no CC. I am contemplating placement, for use as a venue....Hmmmm. Again it will probably not be possible to have an UN-anachronistic historical game because of the numerous 'courtesies' involved. But I keep hoping. Thanks for this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 5:05 PM
I don't typically download premade homes or businesses since building is the part of the game I enjoy most, but this is incredibly awesome and had to DL... thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 1:40 AM
This is fantastic. Thank you for sharing this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 4:17 AM
Thank you for this beautiful castle which is so richly detailed. It's a work of art, and love. Again, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 12:18 AM
I really love this how long did it take you to due? Can you make peasants houses to?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 3:39 AM
Woaah !! Great job !
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 8:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keke22
I really love this how long did it take you to due? Can you make peasants houses to?

Quite a lot. My design of this castle began as the Sims 4 was published. I played with this lot often. Thus I built it further from time to time. What I am building on a new lot now, has some resemblance as peasants houses. Perhaps it is coming soon as my next upload.

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 1:14 PM
artrui: This is a state of the art - out of this World build and soooo incredibly amazing.
I've downloaded the Castle and played it for a while now (with a minor rebuild of my own!) - and still finds new very very skilful creations and combinations of décor.
I have a specific question, that I would like to ask about how you move things up and down - like on the big tower, where you've placed some "sidetowers" on the upper side of the main tower - or the "flags" hanging down on the wooden building to the left.
How do you move the parts up and down?
Thank you very much for sharing this kingdom with us
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 5:17 AM Last edited by artrui : 11th Oct 2015 at 4:23 PM. Reason: change "shift" to "ctrl"
Quote: Originally posted by Vince Djansen
artrui: This is a state of the art - out of this World build and soooo incredibly amazing.
I've downloaded the Castle and played it for a while now (with a minor rebuild of my own!) - and still finds new very very skilful creations and combinations of décor.
I have a specific question, that I would like to ask about how you move things up and down - like on the big tower, where you've placed some "sidetowers" on the upper side of the main tower - or the "flags" hanging down on the wooden building to the left.
How do you move the parts up and down?
Thank you very much for sharing this kingdom with us

You are welcome! good to know that not only I like to "visit" this castle...
In sims 4, to move the items up or down, one should at first turn on bb.moveobjects. Then, select the item, press ctrl + the 9 or 0 key.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 1:45 PM
Aaah, so that's how it's done.
Thank you very much. artrui.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 3:48 AM
Beautiful Castle
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 7:18 PM
This construction is truly fantastic! Filled with details and ingenious ideas, I love me! Fabulous, I do I download it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 12:25 AM
This is amazing!!!! You've done a fantastic job! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 10:42 PM
That is so amazing! WOW. I'm so excited to see it in game.
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 2:57 PM
So sad. When I try to put it in the lot is says "System Error"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 10:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sulitista
So sad. When I try to put it in the lot is says "System Error"

Could it be a game problem? This point is unknown by me. Perhaps try to reset the game and install this lot again.
Does anyone else has this problem, too?

Page 1 of 2