Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hidden interactions enabled part 2

by gummilutt Posted 16th Jan 2016 at 12:29 AM - Updated 17th Mar 2016 at 11:59 PM by gummilutt

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 1:49 AM
You're on a roll. Thanks for all your hard work, I'll grab these as well.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 1:54 AM
@Dellevanth I really appreciate the comment, but I feel I should be honest and tell you that I'm not planning a part three at the moment. All the other hidden interactions I had on my list have already been done by Squinge, or can't be done. But I'm really glad you liked part one and two enough to hope for a third Anything in particular you were hoping for in a part three?

Thanks jo! And thanks for reminding me that I forgot to thank you for reminding me about tuck in. Shame on me Fixed now though <3

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 2:26 AM
Thanks hun, another great upload. I didn't even know 'stuff face' existed, never seen it before. :lovestruc
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 3:40 AM
yessssssssssssss
Forum Resident
#6 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 8:35 AM
Stuff face is actually a fail safe for sims on the brink of starvation, it kicks in when their hunger gets dangerously low. I think EA made it as a life preservation action so your sims don't die.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 9:54 AM
Will you put in part 3 Toddlers dancing in stereo because they only do it autonomously unlike older Sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 11:52 AM
Thank you for part 2 !
Great work, keep doing more parts :3
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 12:43 PM
lol thanks ths mod lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 1:56 PM
Omg thank you!!! I've been playing TS2 again since last week and this will totally make game more better I love tucking in my kids
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 3:55 PM Last edited by gummilutt : 16th Jan 2016 at 5:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by SuperSim64DS
Will you put in part 3 Toddlers dancing in stereo because they only do it autonomously unlike older Sims.

@SuperSim64DS Squinge has already enabled the toddler dance solo, you can find it here

Instructor
#12 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
@SuperSim64DS Squinge has already enabled the toddler dance solo, you can find it here

What about the special smustle dance that Toddler New Year has access to? Could that be enabled for regular toddlers to use? Also, toddlers that have learned to walk sometimes autonomously escape from their cribs. That would be quite useful to have enabled.

A fool and his money are soon parted. ~ Thomas Tusser
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 7:09 PM
@Dixieland I've looked into the climb out of crib interaction, but I'm afraid it falls in the category of can't be done. It's not an interaction in the same way as the rest of these are, there's nowhere I could enable it to because it's not part of a pie menu. The best we can do is Inge's CribGetOutAll mod that allows all toddlers to get out, not just those who learned to walk. It's a shame, but nothing I can do about it.

Never seen Toddler New Year do any kind of special dance. When does this happen? If it requires him to have a stereo it might be possible, if not, I highly doubt it as it'll probably be the same as the get out of crib interaction. It's also possible that it's the adult smustle, that he can perform because he's technically not a toddler.

Theorist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 3:26 AM
Love this...thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 4:27 PM
Great mod - Thanks :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Jan 2016 at 10:07 PM
Wonderful! Thank you so much, I've always wanted a mod like this.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#18 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 3:10 AM
@ gummilutt Thanks so much for the add on of the "Tuck In" family and nanny, this is great because there are some Sims parent who jobs are way pass bed time.
Also the kids grew up with their nanny around so this is a great add on. :lovestruc Thank again

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 5:55 PM
Hey if possible could you PLEASE have the sponge bath option be open? It would make things a lot easier as I can't find the original mod where you could do that without having to wait.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 7:36 PM
@MadamTenshPrime I know there is a mod that enables sponge bath, because I have it myself. Unfortunately I don't have access to my simming computer right so I don't know who it's by or where I got it, but I'm sure if you make a post in Where can I find?-forum someone can't point you to it
Instructor
#21 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 12:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt

Never seen Toddler New Year do any kind of special dance. When does this happen? If it requires him to have a stereo it might be possible, if not, I highly doubt it as it'll probably be the same as the get out of crib interaction. It's also possible that it's the adult smustle, that he can perform because he's technically not a toddler.

I'm sorry for the late reply, gummilutt.
I just tested out a new years party in game: Father Time showed up on the sidewalk and started riling up the celebrating sims. Around midnight he morphed into Toddler New Year who started dancing right there on the sidewalk. There were no radios located outside or any turned on inside the house. So it would appear that Toddler New Year can just start to smustle without aid.

A fool and his money are soon parted. ~ Thomas Tusser
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 1:24 PM
Alright I haven't looked at it, but I am certain that's beyond my current capabilities. Interactions that Sims perform out of thin air are written differently, and need to be rewritten completely to enable, and I can't do that at the moment. I'm sorry, I'm sure it's a neat interaction
Field Researcher
#23 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 7:46 PM
MadamTenshPrime, there are several options for sponge baths.

Hacked new sink with sponge bath option by smithycpl
http://modthesims.info/d/251187

Sims wash on all sinks - Global Hack for all versions by smithycpl
http://modthesims.info/d/251097

Sponge Bath Fix by Cyjon - this one is the most current.
http://cyjon.net/node/140

Hope that helps!

Myalgic Encephalomyelitis is a severely disabling neurological, cardiac and metabolic disease.
The Hummingbirds' Foundation for M.E. is fighting for patients to be given recognition and appropriate medical care.
Please visit hfme.org for more information.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 7:57 PM
gummilutt, I think Squinge's less autonomous stuff face might not conflict with yours. In his description it says "The no autonomous version also enables you to have sims stuff their face." Which I would interpret to mean the less autonomous version does not enable it. I also checked it in game and did not see any options added to the fridge or to sims, so maybe those two could be used together?

Myalgic Encephalomyelitis is a severely disabling neurological, cardiac and metabolic disease.
The Hummingbirds' Foundation for M.E. is fighting for patients to be given recognition and appropriate medical care.
Please visit hfme.org for more information.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#25 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 9:35 PM
No, they can't be used together. They use the same code, and the game can only load one version of each code segment. If you have both in your downloads, it'll use whichever one was loaded last and completely ignore the other one. The less autonomous does enable it, but Squinge added a hunger check, that's how he created the less part. He did not differentiate between autonomous and directed behavior, so you'll only see the option on the fridge if the Sim is hungry enough. I appreciate the thought of you wanting to let me know though
Page 1 of 2