Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

K & B Romantic Bathroom Recolours

by Michelle Posted 4th Mar 2016 at 8:52 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:49 AM by Michelle

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 11:09 AM
The wooden seats of the toilets always annoyed me. I very much appreciate the recolors of the entire set. Not boring at all now and more decorating options. Thank you so much.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:08 PM
It's nice to have recolors for this set that are consistent across the set. Also, I got a good laugh out of your goddaughter's remark about the toilets.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:27 PM
Looks great, thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 4:08 PM
Appreciate the new colors. Thank you :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 8:30 PM
lovely colors and I like the styles you picked. Also thanks for letting Clean Installer open them. I love it when that happens.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 10:57 PM
Love these...thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 8:09 PM
Thanks You
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 12:08 PM
Thanks so much! I can't stand it when my bath sets don't match. That said, would you ever do gold/brass fixtures as well? I quite like the gold fixtures on the K&B tub, but nothing ever goes with it...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 6:40 AM
YES!!! I have been wanting this toilet without wood on it for ages, and was just trying to see if I could find one the other day. This is the weirdest toilet in the game; its always bugged me that you have to keep that medium wood lid (which is especially weird trying to match it with the mint and silver sink) but they let you change the color of the handle. Who cares what shade of metal the flusher is. Thank you so much for making this!!!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 7:15 PM
Yeah... EAxis should have made the seat+lid recolorable, instead of the flush handle.
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 8:03 AM
@Phantomknight - I have uploaded some Romantic Bathroom recolours with gold fixtures, you can find them HERE.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 6:32 PM
Thank you very much!
I love your choice of colors for these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 7:50 PM
Thank you :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 6:13 PM
I have pretty much every thing you've recolored for the game. Thank you!