Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 12:36 AM
Default ts4script
Can someone point me to a tutorial, program that makes .ts4script mods please? I'm getting hopelessly confused, I think I keep stumbling into older info that doesn't deal with this type of extension?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by K9DB
Can someone point me to a tutorial, program that makes .ts4script mods please? I'm getting hopelessly confused, I think I keep stumbling into older info that doesn't deal with this type of extension?

Is this related to the python stuff by any chance?...
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 8:02 AM
That is simply a zip format file containing a python script mod, renamed to .ts4script. Devs added the recognition of this extension to the game so that modders could give users zipped scripts without end users getting confused and trying to unzip them.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
That is simply a zip format file containing a python script mod, renamed to .ts4script. Devs added the recognition of this extension to the game so that modders could give users zipped scripts without end users getting confused and trying to unzip them.

Aaaah, oook, I get it now.
Thanks Inge, I'll look for Python editing programs then and go from there
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 9:45 PM
Actually I am working on a python application that would take .py and make the .pyc and package it as .ts4script
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by snowleopard__x
Actually I am working on a python application that would take .py and make the .pyc and package it as .ts4script

Great! I will be waiting for that application. I use one for another user and only zip them but with no the ts4script nomenclature extension, so it will be a time saver.