Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

pcsims_smb Fish Kiosk - Slaved

by Michelle Posted 21st Jul 2016 at 3:02 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2017 at 4:31 AM by Michelle : Change EP requirements

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 4:03 PM
How wonderful! I'm so glad to have these - thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 4:34 PM
OOOH this is SO COOL!!!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 7:49 PM
It looks sharp ... but what does the Fish Kiosk do?

For that matter, what does stdMatAlphaTestEnabled do?
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dharden
It looks sharp ... but what does the Fish Kiosk do?

@dharden
It allows you to buy all the catchable types of fish in game via the kiosk. Your Sim simply walks up to it and will add a fish (grabbing motion) to their inventory until you cancel the action. So be sure your Sim doesn't just keep buying until broke, LOL! No need for a cashier and from my usage, it is able to be placed (and used) on both residential and community lots. I have not tested it on an apartment lot yet, sorry. There are two kiosk types. One supplies the regular sized fish and one supplies the jumbo varieties, and are respectively named: Small Fish Kiosk and Big Fish Kiosk. I hope this helps!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 10:05 PM
Thank you so much for this wonderful present, Michelle! The changes you made not only make sense, but make it look so much better! I really appreciate you changing the category placement as well, because I always had trouble remembering where the darned thing was, LOL! Thank you again, it's fantastic and I appreciate it so.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 12:15 AM
@dharden
The way Michelle changed the stdMatAlphaTestEnabled allows the glass to display properly.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 12:23 AM
I wasn't sure whether I wanted these and then I saw that you moved them to the proper place in the catalog and I knew I must have them NOW :)
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 12:56 AM
@Goldenbtrfly - Thanks for the info hun, I didn't even know that. I am going to change the EP required to read Seasons as well as OFB.

@dharden - Take a look at the screenshot below, it will visually explain what changing the values for stdMatAlphaTestEnabled can do.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 1:14 AM Last edited by Simonut : 30th Aug 2020 at 11:29 PM.
Question Please Is this consider to be a Mod ? I like the ideas of using this in my grocery store this is another nice object michelle.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 5:23 AM
Michelle I love you! I've used the fish kiosks in my game for years and I've always wished they looked a little better and had more color options. Thank you so much, you rock!

@Simonut yes the fish kiosok is a "modded" object that allows you to purchase fish without fishing.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 6:39 AM
@ LilSister thank you for your reply.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 5:01 PM
This is awesome! My grocers and fishmongers will love it. Thankyou for tweaking and sharing this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 5:25 PM
Hi Michelle!!! I also did this stands slaved to maxis, but you were faster!!! hahahaha, so I won't upoload it cause you did it! Anyway, thank you so much for your amazing downloads! Jaume
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 11:59 PM
Wow this is fantastic! Thank you very much for sharing this Michelle! Out with the old and in with the new!
Theorist
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 2:44 AM
@kalimero - Sorry hun, I hate when that happens, you spend a lot of time and put a lot of effort into working on something only to have someone else upload the same thing, just as you get it all sorted out.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 1:08 PM
Hey Michelle!!! Don't worry about this, It was only a comment, we had the same idea, but don't care, really, I'm happy with your fixes, I was working a pair of days but this is because I am still learning, but you were faster and life is life! hehehehe. I also thank you for your amazing creations, and what I told you was a comment joking about the coincidence, that's all! I am working on the second part of Edeka set from Bienchen83, don't be faster than me!!! hahahahahaha. Happy simming sweety, and really thanks. Kalimero (Jaume is my real name, i am from Barcelona, and sorry for my poor english). See you!!!
Theorist
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 1:36 AM
@kalimero - I promise not to go anywhere near the Edeka set from Bienchen83. If you need help or advice at anytime do not hesitate to ask.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 4:44 PM
muchas Gracias
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 4:44 PM
muchas Gracias
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 5:21 PM
Awesome thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Apr 2022 at 2:22 PM
Thanks, this is awesome. I would love this for ordinary food as well and not just fish if its possible?
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 10th Jun 2022 at 2:02 AM
thank you for the awesome work!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Mar 2023 at 2:22 AM
Thank you!