Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 8:51 AM
Default Merry Christmas to everybody!
The staff at MTS would like to wish everybody a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a wonderful time with loved ones, one and all!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
11 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 9:30 AM
Have a Wonderful holiday!!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 9:34 AM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 28th Dec 2016 at 2:32 PM.
Don't tell me what to do.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 11:33 AM
Merry Winter Holidays to you and to everyone on the site - in South-East England, I've been enjoying a busy (and very messy) Christmas morning with my husband, daughter, and two sons (who are both on the autism spectrum), so no time for simming yet, but I may play a bit when we get back from a dinner at my parents' place later. (Although, watching Dr. Who, Bake Off and Call the Midwife may be required along with some eating of cheese and crackers!)
I am very grateful that we have so much to share together, and just having a warm home, lots of lovely food, and a chance to spend some time together is lovely.
I would love to hear how other Simmers are spending their Christmases, especially as we must be a pretty diverse bunch! How are you all spending yours?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 11:48 AM
Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, happy Kwanza or just happy holidays to all of you lovelies!

I'm spending my Christmas at home in London, England with my mum and sister.

Lots of food to last me the week, so I've got packed lunches ready for work.

Haven't flicked through the telly but I'll usually end up watching some Xmas film.
I'm just grateful I have a roof over my head and a fridge full of food
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 2:00 PM
Mamathulu, those of us in the Southern Hemisphere are in the middle of summer. Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.

We spent it at home with our kids and our parent/s and DH's single brother around like we do most years. I decided to go all cold this year so we had cold sliced ham and turkey and I made potato salad, Greek Salad, shredded salad and rice salad. Cold trifle and soft drink and the air con running. I may do all cold in the future since running an oven and doing roast and gravy when it's so hot doesn't make a whole lot of sense. A lot of people on the coast go to the beach for Christmas day.

What Santa does while he's here.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#7 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 3:40 PM
Merry Christmas everyone :D
Mad Poster
#8 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 3:51 PM
Merry Christmas! and Happy Holidays to all from sunny Florida - which, though we're in the Northern hemisphere, it's 80+ degrees out today, bright, and sunny.
Santa arrived some time in the night and filled our daughter's 'sock' with a few of the things she requested.
Hubs has to leave for work shortly after noon (Disney World - where they work while others play *sigh*) So...
...We're not really celebrating until the 29th. Then the G-parents will gather with us and gifts will be exchanged with a feast to follow. We're NOT doing the whole "roast beast" thing this year either - too hot! But, we will be grilling filet mignon in the backyard and sipping chilled nog-of-the-egg. LOL!

I will definitely be spending some quality Christmas time with my simmies later today. (Gotta finish my 2 builds for Phae's Urban Conversion contest!)

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Scholar
#9 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 3:54 PM
You have a merry Christmas too! I got a new laptop, so I can play Sims a lot more.
Theorist
#10 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 4:07 PM
Thank you. Merry Christmas everyone.
Instructor
#11 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 4:19 PM Last edited by ankoyume : 25th Dec 2016 at 9:29 PM.
Thanks and merry christmas and "joyeux noël" to you all !

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Scholar
#12 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 5:11 PM
Of course, a new computer means...

File transferring.

(merry christmas to mEEEEEE)
Mad Poster
#13 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 6:03 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 25th Dec 2016 at 6:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by alljoj
Of course, a new computer means...

File transferring.
(merry christmas to mEEEEEE)

Have fun with your new computer! I remember the thrill of when I first got started with mine. She's about 4 months old now and running like a charm. Isn't the birth of a baby computer a wonderful thing?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Mamathulu, those of us in the Southern Hemisphere are in the middle of summer. Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.

We spent it at home with our kids and our parent/s and DH's single brother around like we do most years. I decided to go all cold this year so we had cold sliced ham and turkey and I made potato salad, Greek Salad, shredded salad and rice salad. Cold trifle and soft drink and the air con running. I may do all cold in the future since running an oven and doing roast and gravy when it's so hot doesn't make a whole lot of sense. A lot of people on the coast go to the beach for Christmas day.

What Santa does while he's here.

DH? Are you a Mumsnetter by any chance? (I do realise I may sound quite quite mad to those who don't know what Mumsnet is, but I thought terms like 'DH' were pretty much a Mumsnet thing - but I could well be mistaken, so apologies if you're not!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#15 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 7:00 PM
Nah, people use that a lot all over the place, even I do and I am not on mumsnet

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Scholar
#16 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mamathulu
DH? Are you a Mumsnetter by any chance? (I do realise I may sound quite quite mad to those who don't know what Mumsnet is, but I thought terms like 'DH' were pretty much a Mumsnet thing - but I could well be mistaken, so apologies if you're not!

Googles "DH" meaning because I have no clue...

Aside from that, Merry Christmas to all! Nadolig Llawen i bawb!

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 8:34 PM
Yee
Have a wonderful new year and happy simming! And many mods for the Sims community!!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#18 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 8:52 PM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 25th Dec 2016 at 9:17 PM.
I've never heard of Mumsnetter Sounds like mums who like the web? If so count me in!

Dh means dear or darn husband. Depending on your mood! DH is a well known abbreviation on any parenting site.

Mamathulu, shame you don't play sims 2. I also have 1 child with ASD and a long term health condition. (I looked at your profile)

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 9:12 PM
Merry Christmas to all Thanks for a lovely sims site
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 9:28 PM
Merry Christmas, y'all, from SC, where it's warm (not quite as warm as Florida, but nearly 70, sunny, and gorgeous - our neighbors are mostly out playing touch football), and the leg of lamb is in the oven.

And Santa brought me a new graphics card, so I will be able to run Sims 3 with Seasons!

DH - either the designated hitter, an abomination from the American League (I'm a National League girl), or "dear husband," in several forums I hang around.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#21 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 9:30 PM
Merry Christmas everyone

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Site Helper
#22 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 10:00 PM
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or Happy Reserved Seat At The Movies Day, depending on what you do or do not celebrate.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 10:10 PM
Merry Christmas (and not only) at everyone and thanks to MTS for being here for us
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#24 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 10:49 PM
Happy Christmas everyone!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#25 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 11:11 PM
Merry Christmas from MLC's little slice of heaven.. where it's in the 40's (F, not C) and raining.
Page 1 of 2