Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Selina Kaur

by Hellfrozeover Posted 16th Feb 2017 at 11:53 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2017 at 12:38 AM by Hellfrozeover

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 9:28 PM
What ethnicity is she meant to be? She looks kinda Indian but it isn't said. Anyway, nice sim!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 10:45 PM
She is absolutely lovely and has given me an idea for a new story line. I am going to use the intro you provided as background for a story and follow the all goals you identified for her. She is going to have to work hard gardening and selling perfect produce, traveling, and perhaps owning a lower scale restaurant or two along the way until she has enough capital to eventually reach her goal of owning and operating Ruby Red's Versailles Restaurant.

Thank you so much for creating and sharing Selina.
Tartan McBadgerface
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
She is absolutely lovely and has given me an idea for a new story line. I am going to use the intro you provided as background for a story and follow the all goals you identified for her. She is going to have to work hard gardening and selling perfect produce, traveling, and perhaps owning a lower scale restaurant or two along the way until she has enough capital to eventually reach her goal of owning and operating Ruby Red's Versailles Restaurant.

Thank you so much for creating and sharing Selina.

That sounds awesome Do you post your sim stories anywhere?