Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 11:10 PM
I think you can only convert a neighbourhood into a subhood if it itself has no subhoods. Unless I misunderstand what you're asking.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 11:15 PM
Does a custom hood, with 5 custom subhoods, Bluewater Village, a custom Uni, the three vacation hoods, all the bin Sims and townies, as well as my own CAS sims qualify as a megahood?
Mad Poster
#28 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 11:17 PM
I'd call it one.

Technically, Oakbrook is an uberhood (as it contains all the Maxis main hoods and then some), but I find megahood a more pleasing word and call it that instead. I'm a bit strange though.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Forum Resident
#29 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Does a custom hood, with 5 custom subhoods, Bluewater Village, a custom Uni, the three vacation hoods, all the bin Sims and townies, as well as my own CAS sims qualify as a megahood?

If I recall, you have more than 100 households in all those custom hoods, subhoods.
I don't think that's a megahood, maybe more along the lines of an uber-megahood? Or maybe a mega-uberhood?

@Ihate, yes, that is exactly the kind of thing I was wondering. I makes sense that a hood with subhoods cannot become a subhood, but I probably would not have thought about it until it was too late.

I'm nowhere near ready to covert my neighborhood. When I do, I'll likely make it a shopping district since my Sims won't be playable if I convert it to a Vacation destination.

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Mad Poster
#30 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
I think you can only convert a neighbourhood into a subhood if it itself has no subhoods.

Oh..does that mean my main Hood Aridia could not become my other main Hood's shopping district? Since it also has uni and such...
That's way too complicated for the trouble, you know..:/

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Scholar
#31 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 1:26 AM
Yeah, I got one mega and one uber. My only Uber is gender-swapped though .

I love them. Especially coming up with new Maxis Sim pairings.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Page 2 of 2