Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Business Work from Home

by NoelleBellefleur Posted 9th May 2017 at 3:12 AM - Updated 2nd Jan 2021 at 12:41 PM by NoelleBellefleur

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th May 2017 at 7:19 AM
I can say I love you? because I really love all your mods.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th May 2017 at 7:31 AM
I love these mods! Much better than the following my Sim to work and needing to do those tasks. I'd of course like to see the other careers getting this change and if possible the Get to Work careers too.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th May 2017 at 7:59 AM
thank you HUGE kisses for that :*
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th May 2017 at 9:15 AM
Thank you! I love all your work from home mods!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th May 2017 at 9:34 AM
adore you and your mods!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th May 2017 at 12:24 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!!! I made a cafe for Uptown District with chess and computers So is like an office for my sims, make so much more sense! Now Entertainment and then game is amazing! You are doing an incredible work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th May 2017 at 1:43 PM
YES! Wonderful!! How did you know my sims is in business career right now??!! Anyway, what are you planning for next?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th May 2017 at 3:20 PM
Love your Work from Home mods. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th May 2017 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlineFrrr
Thank you thank you thank you!!! I made a cafe for Uptown District with chess and computers So is like an office for my sims, make so much more sense! Now Entertainment and then game is amazing! You are doing an incredible work!

The cafe/office combo sounds nice and it fits the San Myshuno theme well. Did you upload it to the gallery?
Entertainment is reallly interesting, actually I was thinking of making it next
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th May 2017 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Araviss
YES! Wonderful!! How did you know my sims is in business career right now??!! Anyway, what are you planning for next?

I am happy that you find it useful I have already started the criminal and culinary careers, but also considering making the entertainment next, it seems exciting. With the introduction of toddlers, I was also thinking about making the teen babysitter career, it would be nice to see teen sims taking care of those little ones . The only thing that worries me is the way parents act when the babysitting sim visits (e.g. giving food to a toddler is considered inappropriate behaviour? )
...there's so much to do
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th May 2017 at 9:30 PM
Can you use all mods at one time? Meaning have them in your game all at once.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th May 2017 at 11:54 PM
Have you thought of the tech guru? Like the writing and painting careers it seems to make sense to me...plus I like that career and would like to work from home for that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th May 2017 at 6:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by newgamer6
Can you use all mods at one time? Meaning have them in your game all at once.

Yes, you can use all of them at the same time.
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th May 2017 at 7:20 AM
I've downloaded this one, writer, and painter. These are cool!

"The call isn't out there at all! It's inside me!" - Moana
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th May 2017 at 9:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NoelleBellefleur
I am happy that you find it useful I have already started the criminal and culinary careers, but also considering making the entertainment next, it seems exciting. With the introduction of toddlers, I was also thinking about making the teen babysitter career, it would be nice to see teen sims taking care of those little ones . The only thing that worries me is the way parents act when the babysitting sim visits (e.g. giving food to a toddler is considered inappropriate behaviour? )
...there's so much to do

For that inappropriate behaviour, you might want to take a look at the "no inappropriate family and friends" mod ...the author said its basically the "always welcome" trait, but a bit expanded, so it might be useful for you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th May 2017 at 11:58 AM
Wow this sounds like an interesting Mod! I will have to give it a try!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th May 2017 at 1:48 PM
Oh this is great!!! Thanks!!! there's spanish translator? could be great :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th May 2017 at 2:27 PM
Thanks for your response, will enjoy using them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th May 2017 at 11:55 PM
AWESOME!!! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th May 2017 at 8:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lossimsdeyoli
Oh this is great!!! Thanks!!! there's spanish translator? could be great

I tried to use the original strings everywhere it was possible (the tooltips and the displayes assignment text). I dont't speak spanish so the rest could be translated by someone else.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th May 2017 at 5:15 PM
Thank you so much for all your mods they're great!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th May 2017 at 12:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Araviss
For that inappropriate behaviour, you might want to take a look at the "no inappropriate family and friends" mod ...the author said its basically the "always welcome" trait, but a bit expanded, so it might be useful for you

Thanks for the tip Recently I had time to play and tested this: the parents don't mind at all if you bathe and feed their toddler, you can even travel anywhere with them. So the teen babysitter will work with toddlers too.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 15th May 2017 at 11:20 PM
These are really great, all of them I love the flexibility..i was wondering if it would be possible to use these with Turbo careers, it doesnt seem to work, your mod works but Zerbus doesnt. I know I want it all lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 17th May 2017 at 7:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deliadee
These are really great, all of them I love the flexibility..i was wondering if it would be possible to use these with Turbo careers, it doesnt seem to work, your mod works but Zerbus doesnt. I know I want it all lol

I don't think the two mods will work together because they change the same files.
Page 1 of 3