Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated Wallpaper - Matrix

by Bakie Posted 12th May 2017 at 11:56 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th May 2017 at 2:17 PM
cool thx
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th May 2017 at 8:54 AM
I must admit I was like OMG WOW while see the effect my daughter loved it too maybe you'd consider make some animated floor? I runs car showroom in game it's be so cool having animated floor under those cars your work is amazing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th May 2017 at 5:44 PM
I just want this because its awesome. I'm not even much of a matrix fan, but this paper is too cool. Excited to see the glow effect.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th May 2017 at 10:22 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th May 2017 at 11:11 PM
its cool I just dont think its much matrix more dot animations. I replaced your picture in sims workshop with an actual matrix pic u should maybe think about that as well because it looks better lol..
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th May 2017 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
cool thx

Quote: Originally posted by Heymon
Thanks

You're welcome
Quote: Originally posted by aadrianova
I must admit I was like OMG WOW while see the effect my daughter loved it too maybe you'd consider make some animated floor? I runs car showroom in game it's be so cool having animated floor under those cars your work is amazing

Thank you very much! I can take a look at it, but I experienced that the floors don't work exactly the same as the walls, so I've to figure that out how to make it as cool as the wallpapers.
Quote: Originally posted by KyoSay
I just want this because its awesome. I'm not even much of a matrix fan, but this paper is too cool. Excited to see the glow effect.

I'm not that of a Matrix fan myself either, but I just had to try to make something "similar"
Quote: Originally posted by eightyfkneight
its cool I just dont think its much matrix more dot animations. I replaced your picture in sims workshop with an actual matrix pic u should maybe think about that as well because it looks better lol..

The texture was all selfmade with the numbers 1 and 0, but got a little distorded. I tried to fix it, but that made it even worse.
It's more fun to make it all yourself of course instead of an excisting image, but I see your point.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
For a quick mod overview, take a look at my Profile page
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th May 2017 at 6:38 PM
It's more fun to make it all yourself of course instead of an excisting image, but I see your point. [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't mean it as a disrespect. I watch all of your video's and I'm a subscriber. Even though you have these self help video's I'm just not as interested in learning the language like many others like yourself have done. I just just wait for you to make an object and then I just change the picture or whatever to how I see fit lol. I don't upload any of your work It's all for personal. Your doing a great job with your channel and I have watched it grow In big numbers the last yr congrats.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th May 2017 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eightyfkneight
I didn't mean it as a disrespect. I watch all of your video's and I'm a subscriber. Even though you have these self help video's I'm just not as interested in learning the language like many others like yourself have done. I just just wait for you to make an object and then I just change the picture or whatever to how I see fit lol. I don't upload any of your work It's all for personal. Your doing a great job with your channel and I have watched it grow In big numbers the last yr congrats.

I wasn't reading it as disrespect, so don't worry. I like when people tell me how I can do things different to make it better and it's ok of course if you use my mods as a base and then change some things for personal use. That can also be a way of learning.
Also thanks for being a subscriber to my channel! It DID grow a lot the last year and I'm very happy about that! Never thought to reach the 1k subs and I'm almost touching the 1500 already. Hope to get there next month maybe.

Curious at all the mods I made or want to learn how to make mods yourself? Take a look at my BakieGaming YouTube Channel
For the people who would like to support me some more, take a look at my: BakieGaming Patreon page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th May 2017 at 2:00 PM
i love the matrix....this is awesome thanks!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th May 2017 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lily26
i love the matrix....this is awesome thanks!!!

You're welcome! Good to read you like it

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 4:20 PM
Your animated wallpapers are some of the best things in my game!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LordOfTendons
Your animated wallpapers are some of the best things in my game!

Thank you very much!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 9:59 PM
i love it sooooooo much! :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 8:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by they
i love it sooooooo much! :D

That's gooooooooooooood to hear then! Maybe you will like some of my other animated wallpapers too which can be more easily found at the end of the video about this mod. Or use the search option on this website, but you'll need the videos to see the actual animation.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 5:59 PM
I'm in love with your animated walls. This one was perfect for a teen room with a green and black theme. Thank you!! I'm trying to follow your videos so I can make an animated unicorn one lol.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 10:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WickedClover
I'm in love with your animated walls. This one was perfect for a teen room with a green and black theme. Thank you!! I'm trying to follow your videos so I can make an animated unicorn one lol.

Thank you very much WickedClover!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Mar 2020 at 9:04 AM
Bakie this is so cool! I absolutely love having your mods and creations in my game, keep up the awesome work!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 11:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by electricguest
Bakie this is so cool! I absolutely love having your mods and creations in my game, keep up the awesome work!

That's good to hear! Enjoy my mods!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 4:29 AM
*gasp* Perfect for my androids. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 10:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
*gasp* Perfect for my androids. Thank you!
They will probably love it too!