Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Jungle Nook (No CC)

by pancake101 Posted 28th May 2017 at 10:53 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2018 at 6:16 PM by pancake101

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th May 2017 at 2:50 AM
As soon as I saw the inside pictures, I thought of the Rainforest Cafe. I had no idea you had based it on that place, but this is just beautiful! I love it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th May 2017 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber Lokisdotter
As soon as I saw the inside pictures, I thought of the Rainforest Cafe. I had no idea you had based it on that place, but this is just beautiful! I love it!

I LOVE the Rainforest Café! I really wanted to build a home based on it
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th May 2017 at 7:48 AM
Certainly a very interesting and inspiring concept! so unique and experimental and looks so good. I love the interiors, too. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th May 2017 at 11:30 AM
Wow!!! It's like you read my mind when you made this house. :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th May 2017 at 11:33 AM
One thing I've always wanted in The Sims is to be able to excavate caves. This gives me some good ideas on how to do that as well as being a nice cozy home in its own right.

Thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th May 2017 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Floraflora2
Certainly a very interesting and inspiring concept! so unique and experimental and looks so good. I love the interiors, too. Thanks for sharing!

I'm glad you like it! I really like how it turned out!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th May 2017 at 1:31 PM
So imaginative! I'd love to see an entire community done up this way. Thank you for sharing with us!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th May 2017 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pureheart
So imaginative! I'd love to see an entire community done up this way. Thank you for sharing with us!

I'm glad you like it! You're welcome!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th May 2017 at 3:27 PM
I absolutely love the concept! Really cool idea It has been a long time since a saw something so creative here. Good job!
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th May 2017 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Crowkeeper
I absolutely love the concept! Really cool idea It has been a long time since a saw something so creative here. Good job!

Thank you! It was really fun to design and build! Hope you enjoy it!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th May 2017 at 4:05 PM
Very creative lot; I haven't been playing TS3 for awhile now, but have every intention of going back to it and I certainly cannot pass up your lot. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th May 2017 at 4:15 PM
Oh WOW. What a unique lot. I love it. Thank you very much for this one as well as your other lots I enjoy playing.
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th May 2017 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FzzyDg8
Very creative lot; I haven't been playing TS3 for awhile now, but have every intention of going back to it and I certainly cannot pass up your lot. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Thank you! I'm glad you like it and hope you enjoy it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th May 2017 at 8:46 PM
This is amazing! Great job.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th May 2017 at 6:33 PM
What a very clever and unique build! I love it!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 12:10 AM
Fun theme!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 12:12 AM Last edited by gskdoleo : 7th Feb 2018 at 9:20 PM.
So beautiful, so funny! Thank you so much for sharing! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 12:01 PM
I LOVE this ! It's AWESOME !
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeitamaGenos
I LOVE this ! It's AWESOME !

Thank you! I’m glad you liked it!