Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
You know very well that if someone uses the word 'disagree' in a post, especially if they say 'please don't use the disagree button' that the post will accrue disagree clicks. Your own OP shows that quite clearly. Anyway, I was aiming for something I thought would provoke but it seems people really dislike toddlers (I don't btw).

You won't get my disagree dissing toddlers. Underfoot all the time, "read to me" which never works out because the little brat can't sit still long enough for the book to be fetched, always wanting to play in the toilet (thank Pes for BUY), and can't sleep through the night because apparently no one has ever thought to mod a toddler sleeping object that isn't a 12 energy.

The second they age to toddler, they get smarted up with the Batbox (screw the smart milk shuffle), get cheated potty training, all three skilling toys, toddler bed and ignored until social tanks. Then it's Snuggle, Talk, Tickle, Snuggle, Talk, Tickle, back to the Rabbit Head. Awake at 2 a.m.? No sitting in mommy and daddy's room for you; Rabbit head. Go on. You know the creepy bunny loves you.

But teens are still more tedious because adolescence seems to last forever. Sure, some go to Uni, but I don't want every single sim to go.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#52 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 1:56 PM
You know very well that if someone uses the word 'disagree' in a post, especially if they say 'please don't use the disagree button' that the post will accrue disagree clicks. Your own OP shows that quite clearly. Anyway, I was aiming for something I thought would provoke but it seems people really dislike toddlers (I don't btw).

Well, that one worked!
Mad Poster
#53 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 2:04 PM

At least OP's wishes compiled with the rest of people contributing in this thread. Nobody disagrees/d in this thread except disagreeing for OP's demand of not disagreeing. Nevermind, but it was a nice start
Mad Poster
#54 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 2:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wthrwthoutyu
You won't get my disagree dissing toddlers. Underfoot all the time, "read to me" which never works out because the little brat can't sit still long enough for the book to be fetched, always wanting to play in the toilet (thank Pes for BUY), and can't sleep through the night because apparently no one has ever thought to mod a toddler sleeping object that isn't a 12 energy.

The second they age to toddler, they get smarted up with the Batbox (screw the smart milk shuffle), get cheated potty training, all three skilling toys, toddler bed and ignored until social tanks. Then it's Snuggle, Talk, Tickle, Snuggle, Talk, Tickle, back to the Rabbit Head. Awake at 2 a.m.? No sitting in mommy and daddy's room for you; Rabbit head. Go on. You know the creepy bunny loves you.

But teens are still more tedious because adolescence seems to last forever. Sure, some go to Uni, but I don't want every single sim to go.

There is a mod called "TODDLER SLEEP THROUGH NIGHT PATCH" http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...2_Childcare.htm
And while you are there get the one for elders. "ELDERS SLEEP THROUGH NIGHT PATCH" http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...s2_Sleeping.htm

Now all my sims will sleep till 6 am but if they go to bed before 12 am and there needs are close to max they may get back up before 12.

Both mods have been out for at least 12 years because that is when I got my copy of them.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Mad Poster
#55 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 2:21 PM
Come on, surely the point of having an unpopular opinion is the draw of getting many disagrees :P

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#56 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Well, that one worked!

Yes, it did though you must remember one of those is my own.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#57 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 3:32 PM
Mad Poster
#58 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
I love toddlers

That's a popular opinion. Especally with the big controversy that went on in TS4 after its release, lol.
Field Researcher
#59 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 5:32 PM
Woohoo is overrated.

I'm a young adult in poor health, trying to heal enough to complete my goals.
This is the song that never ends ~ It goes on and on my friends ~
my first ToT Challenge (which is actually indefinitely hiatus, I'm in a different TOT hood now)
Mad Poster
#60 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 5:33 PM
Nervous Subject IS NOT gay.
Mad Poster
#61 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 6:45 PM
Nope. He just starts out not liking women. He doesn't have any attraction to men, necessarily - he is just kind of reluctant to have anything to do with women. Have a woman flirt with him, and have her be a compatible aspiration... maybe she'll get his attention. Nervous Subject is kind of cute, you know?
Field Researcher
#62 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 7:25 PM
Yes! Finally other people who don't see Nervous as gay! Nothing wrong with it, but it gets really tiring seeing all the Nervous and Pascal stuff everywhere... >.>

(I had him get with strangetown Bella in my game and they made the most GORGEOUS children! <3)
Theorist
#63 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 7:36 PM
Despite what we see in the simming community, I don't think the seemingly popular sims from Pleasantview and Strangetown are all that special.

I used to love playing the premades, but after constantly seeing the same ones everywhere else in the simming community, I could no longer tolerate seeing them in my game. Though, it led me to start creating my own custom hoods, which I'm definitely grateful for.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Field Researcher
#64 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marka93
There is a mod called "TODDLER SLEEP THROUGH NIGHT PATCH" http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...2_Childcare.htm
And while you are there get the one for elders. "ELDERS SLEEP THROUGH NIGHT PATCH" http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...s2_Sleeping.htm

Now all my sims will sleep till 6 am but if they go to bed before 12 am and there needs are close to max they may get back up before 12.

Both mods have been out for at least 12 years because that is when I got my copy of them.

I will definitely try the toddler patch. Somehow, I don't mind Elders who won't sleep through; they're more independent and there are a lot more options for things they can do. If nothing else, they can go to a comm lot for breakfast at two a.m. :p
Field Researcher
#65 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 8:56 PM
I like Mrs. Crumplebottom. I really do.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#66 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BourgeoisBanana
I like Mrs. Crumplebottom. I really do.

Oh I like Mrs C, I really do. You have to admire a woman who goes around with a handbag filled with cement.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 10:33 PM
I really don't get the obsession some people have with the lost Beta stuff :P

I'm http://crispsandkerosene.tumblr.com/ on tumblr, admittedly not very active on MTS.
Mad Poster
#68 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 10:35 PM
Been thinking... maybe General Buzz Grunt just wants what's best for his three boys, and being a single dad who was divorced must be hard on him. He seems to care for Ripp, but being a military dad, he doesn't always understand his nicer, underachieving middle child.
Link Ninja
#69 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 11:37 PM
I've decided that my agrees are "I agree with this unpopular opinion"

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
#70 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kiddypatches
Yes! Finally other people who don't see Nervous as gay! Nothing wrong with it, but it gets really tiring seeing all the Nervous and Pascal stuff everywhere... >.>

(I had him get with strangetown Bella in my game and they made the most GORGEOUS children! <3)

I DID TOO! And yes, their daughter is gorgeous!

And I don't think Pascal is gay either. Just shy.

Circe isn't all that bad, really. Honestly, she ended up being a really nice Sim for me. And Don is an amazing father.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
#71 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 12:41 AM
I think Family Sims are bad parents. I usually end up putting Knowledge Sims with Family Sims and the Family Sim keeps rolling wants for more babies but don't take care of the one they have. The Knowledge Sim takes care of the child since the Family Sim is busy wanting another one.
Mad Poster
#72 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Azelanne

Do you mean "Bella"?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#73 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 1:08 AM

Beta game had a lot more stuff that is not in Sim 2.

Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
I think Family Sims are bad parents. I usually end up putting Knowledge Sims with Family Sims and the Family Sim keeps rolling wants for more babies but don't take care of the one they have. The Knowledge Sim takes care of the child since the Family Sim is busy wanting another one.

I always give my Family Sims secondary of Knowledge, they get the want for more kids and they also get wants to teach toddlers skills and for them to get scholarships plus help them with home work.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Instructor
#74 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 1:41 AM
I really like seeing what colour maxis maternity clothes my sims change into.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 1:45 AM
People obsess over all sorts of things, especially when it involves mysteries and what ifs.
Page 3 of 17