Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flamingo Patio (Maxis Recolour)

by Liz Posted 24th Jul 2017 at 11:01 PM - Updated 24th Nov 2017 at 5:17 AM by Liz

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 11:54 PM
Wow! This looks like it was a lot of work! I love the colours you used! Thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 12:54 PM
This is really pretty. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 7:41 PM
I absolutely love your color choices! I would have these on my own porch! Thanks for sharing your lovely work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 1:22 AM
Perfect for my vintage Simmies, thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 5:21 PM
I come back from vacation to find another beautiful recolor set from you!! This is a perfect addition to your earlier Flamingo set-Thank you!!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 2:58 PM
Lady you are killing it with these sets! Geez, can I have a spoon of your talent? It's all so pretty, tropical and FUN. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 1:41 AM
thanks for this lovely set, I love anything white/off white
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 2:43 AM
I love these sets, and I appreciate you providing the in-game names of the items because I like to rename my files so I know exactly what I've got. However there are some items that you haven't listed, such as the pet items and some of the decorative stuff. Any chance you could add these names as well?
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 4:44 AM
Thanks so much, everyone, for all the kind words. I can't tell you all how much they mean to me!

Ooh, good catch, @NellyStardust ! Didn't mean to leave those out -- will have 'em up in a little bit.