Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bedsharing co-sleeper pad for babies and toddlers

by simsfreq Posted 7th Sep 2017 at 8:28 PM - Updated 1st Apr 2018 at 11:05 AM by simsfreq : Slaved version added

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 9:08 PM
OMG This is great!
I have a toddler who co-sleeps with us, and I think it's wonderful that my Sims can also enjoy the company of their little ones. <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 11:30 PM
This is really adorable. I like the idea very much as I had my kids sleeping with us those first few months of new life. Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Sep 2017 at 11:59 PM
This looks great, and will also be good use for small houses that can't fit a crib in them
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 12:19 AM
Thank you, thank you! I have been waiting for this!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 12:27 AM
YES LOVE THIS!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 12:41 AM
What a cool idea, thank you for this! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 2:34 AM
Omg! This is so CUTE!!!! I love it when people make baby/toddler-related objects, and this one takes the prize! Thank you for making this :D.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 11:51 AM
Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 12:06 PM
Wonderful!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 1:05 PM
Thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 1:51 PM
I had the old version of this mod, and I just want to tell you I love it. It's such a touch of realism. I often had my baby in the bed with me, as well, so this brings back snuggly memories
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 3:09 AM
I LOVE this, omg! I was just wanting something like this 2 days ago! THANK YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 11:56 AM
So handy! Thank you x
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 1:19 PM
Genial
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 4:01 PM
Ah, this is amazing! Thank you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 1:53 AM
I didn't know I needed this, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 8:39 AM
Wow! This is fantastic! Can't wait to use this in game... Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 11:04 PM
It's a really really great idea. Thank you for sharing with us!

But I do so wish it was slaved to the crib bedding. That way there would be no need for recolors matching maxis cribs, and any recolors we have could automatically be used with it. I'll just fix it for my own use, but I know not everyone knows how and I think it's something a lot of people would have liked
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 5:43 PM
Gummi, if you'd be willing to share for credit, I'll happily add that to this download page. I thought about it, but honestly I looked at the tutorial and thought "nope". 99% of the time, I use the invisible option so for me extra recolours aren't worth the effort of working out that step which looked complicated to me.

Or if you prefer you can upload it yourself, just please credit the original item to me

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 3:51 AM
How cute! And how useful too.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 4:48 PM
Oh okay Well I know what that's like, took me a lot of headbanging and encouragement the first time I tried slaving. It's important to find the right tutorial, one that fits you. If you were capable of making this object, you are most certainly capable of getting through slaving. I'm no expert, but if you make a thread in creating forums I and others can help walk you through it I'd offer to help you directly, but very busy with school and need to finish my own stuff for theme, so helping you do it yourself will be quicker in the end.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 9:57 AM
Well, honestly, I don't think it's something I'm likely to spend any time on myself, but thank you for the generous offer of help. Slaving may be something that I pick up for a future project, but at this point in time I don't feel like doing it for this one, if that makes sense.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 10:54 AM
Oh My GOD! Thank you so much for this thing! I'm trying it immediately!!!
Thank you! <3 <3 <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Sep 2017 at 8:02 PM
I'm so thrilled to see this and can't wait to see it put to use. Thanks for creating and sharing this!!
Page 1 of 2