Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Edible Indian Sweets - Festival Edition

by icemunmun Posted 4th Oct 2017 at 4:48 PM - Updated 4th Oct 2017 at 5:01 PM by icemunmun

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 6:53 PM
This looks great. I'll try it in my game tonight! In the meantime, if it wouldn't take too much time, I'd love to see descriptions of the snacks in your post!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 8:12 PM
Icy! I was so looking forward to these when you mentioned them, I can't wait to install them and see them in my game Thank you for your delicious foods and sweets!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 8:18 PM
Yum! I wish I knew how this all taste IRL) Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
Also may I ask - do we also get that candies, that you created last year (gummy bears etc.) in near future?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Baphet
This looks great. I'll try it in my game tonight! In the meantime, if it wouldn't take too much time, I'd love to see descriptions of the snacks in your post!

I will add some descriptions to the post about the sweets soon

Quote: Originally posted by desiree101
Icy! I was so looking forward to these when you mentioned them, I can't wait to install them and see them in my game Thank you for your delicious foods and sweets!

Thank you :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by martlet
Yum! I wish I knew how this all taste IRL) Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!
Also may I ask - do we also get that candies, that you created last year (gummy bears etc.) in near future?

They taste really good! I totally gorged on huge quantities this festival season

And oh yeah about the candies and sugar skulls... I will try and upload them this Halloween or there abouts I was supposed to upload them much earlier but got sidetracked
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 2:44 AM
Thank you so much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 5:51 AM
I love all your mods - for the Sims 3 (which is my favourite) and the Sims 4. They give so much more fun to every game! Thank you very, very much for sharing them with us!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 12:40 PM
This is a wonderful new addition. Can't wait to open my game and set up shop . Thank you very much for this and for all your mods.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 10:16 PM
Thx I Love It!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 10:33 PM
Yummmmmy,,,Sims are loving this! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 4:09 PM
Fantastic. Nice to see new content.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 12:26 AM
It is so nice to have more food options.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 3:41 PM
Yeeesssss! Thanks for these!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 8:18 PM
Thank you for these! It is great to have more food options.
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 3:20 PM
Default I love your work! but its not working for me!
I love your work and have everything you make but this one is not showing up in my game.... If you could please tell me what i'm doing wrong, cause i need this to work... Thanks in advance!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 11:50 PM
Oh my these look so yummy, my sims are going to be spoiled, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 2:29 AM
Are you Desi ?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arsi786
Are you Desi ?

yes I am 100 % Desi . Are you Desi too ?

Quote: Originally posted by jenine74
I love your work and have everything you make but this one is not showing up in my game.... If you could please tell me what i'm doing wrong, cause i need this to work... Thanks in advance!

Hey, what problems are you having ? look under small/misc appliances for the edible objects

Thank you so much guys! It makes me really happy that you guys like these :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 12:28 AM
I love that you still create stuff for TS3. I adore everything you make, and TS3 still has my heart. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 7:39 PM
I need some help. Along with this and the edible spooky cookies (that use World Adventures, which I have) they don't show up in small appliances. I also have the holiday cookies, and both the edible and recipe version show up as they are supposed to.. The spooky cookie recipes also show, but not the actual edible cookies you can buy from the store. I am currently on patch 1.69, could that have anything to do with it?
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 1:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
yes I am 100 % Desi . Are you Desi too ?

Hey, what problems are you having ? look under small/misc appliances for the edible objects

Thank you so much guys! It makes me really happy that you guys like these :D

I looked for them there but they are not, I also re downloaded them and replaced them and they still don't work, I also replace my ccloader and resource.cfg files and still they are not there. I have everything you made lol and I mean everything but that.....
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 5:22 PM
Is there any way you could possibly make these, your WA dried food spooky and festive cookies into sims3packs?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 6:02 PM
Mmmmm tyvm I was hoping EA would come out with an Indian expansion but no such luck so tyvm!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 12:36 PM
can you make recipe version of this pls this look so good and yum!
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th May 2018 at 6:50 AM
Hello! These are great and I would love to have them, I put the file in the mods file and none of them show up in small appliances or misc. It's only one file in, and I cleared all the caches. I have no problem with OBP, ats3 or Nona edibles showing up, but no matter what I do I can't get these to show at all. Is there somthing specific I am missing? or is my computer just glitchy? Thanks!
Page 1 of 2