Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Pumpkin Project

by icemunmun Posted 29th Oct 2017 at 8:59 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2021 at 10:06 PM by icemunmun : Updated for Get Famous Patch

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 9:09 PM
Charlie Brown's "The Great Pumpkin" is pleased! Thanks for this!
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 9:10 PM
Aw yissss! Thank you so much for this! I know how much hard work went into it and you've done an amazing job
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 10:29 PM
Your food mods are awesome.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 10:44 PM
That vine looks so appealing! A great addition to any farm or garden.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 12:17 AM
Very Nice addition to custom plants and foods!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 9:20 AM
I love thisss! Thank you so much <3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 12:53 PM
Great as always! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 2:28 PM
Gonna have me a pumpkin patch! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 11:55 PM
This is so neat, having all 3 choices on the pumpkin is <3! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 1:31 AM
I adore you Ice. you make some of the best stuff I swear! =D keep being so freaking awesome! <3
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 6:57 PM Last edited by Jevi : 23rd Nov 2017 at 12:37 AM.
Pumpkins

Thank you very much, icemunmun.

Here's the German translation for it.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  PumpkinProject_GER.zip (1.0 KB, 26 downloads)
Description: German STBL
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 3:40 PM
Dear Icy, there are little issues with some fruits. I can develop the plants, but the fruits stay at the "normal" level. That's, as far as I can tell, with the pumpkins, corn and broccoli. I do not think that's intended, right?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cateyes2201
Dear Icy, there are little issues with some fruits. I can develop the plants, but the fruits stay at the "normal" level. That's, as far as I can tell, with the pumpkins, corn and broccoli. I do not think that's intended, right?

I have mentioned it a couple of times before that since these have new vegetation meshes and custom harvesting actions, those veggies don't match the plant state. I have found a method to circumvent this issue but need to test more.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
I have mentioned it a couple of times before that since these have new vegetation meshes and custom harvesting actions, those veggies don't match the plant state. I have found a method to circumvent this issue but need to test more.

Oh, I probably did not notice. I'm so sorry. I do not know how to make the plants. I assumed that they are cloned from EA plants and thus automatically adopt their properties including evolve behavior. With the corn I could understand that, because the mod consists of two parts. I am pleased to read that you have already found a way to solve this problem and to understand that you need time for it. In the real world, you save lives and that is more important than perfect fruits. * Hehe * :D
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Mar 2018 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cateyes2201
Oh, I probably did not notice. I'm so sorry. I do not know how to make the plants. I assumed that they are cloned from EA plants and thus automatically adopt their properties including evolve behavior. With the corn I could understand that, because the mod consists of two parts. I am pleased to read that you have already found a way to solve this problem and to understand that you need time for it. In the real world, you save lives and that is more important than perfect fruits. * Hehe * :D

All my answers are scattered all over the threads so its understandable that you have missed it For the above mentioned plants I mostly made them from scratch with custom slots, states etc so it does not always match! but i have devised a method by which when harvesting there is a chance of getting a normal or perfect harvestable based on a certain ration ( though even then the plant and the harvestable states may not match perfectly). Hope that explains it !
Field Researcher
#17 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 8:53 AM
Does "icemunmun_Pumpkin Carving_Recipe_Overrides.rar " still works with latest patch?
Cause it says it isn't updated.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by csg5vbe3argf
Does "icemunmun_Pumpkin Carving_Recipe_Overrides.rar " still works with latest patch?
Cause it says it isn't updated.

Yep! It still works as it should
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 12:43 AM
WooHoooooo! More harvestables! Ty
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 9:17 PM Last edited by julimarelli : 22nd Nov 2018 at 9:55 PM.
I'm in autumn but still says the pumpkin growing season is winter. I have the last update
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by julimarelli
I'm in summer but still says the pumpkin growing season is winter. I have the last update

Mine says that too. I downloaded the latest version, (I was so excited to get pumpkins out of the winter season because it made no sense there) but it still is only growing in winter.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 7:38 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 14th Jul 2018 at 10:17 PM.
I am aware of the pumpkin still showing winter. Will update with the correct package Sorry!

Edit: Updated
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 1:45 AM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 9:12 PM
This is amazing! Thanks for this. Is it still working with the September 2020 update? Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 12:00 AM
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! I <3 these food mods =] fantastic job
Page 1 of 2