Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 3:54 AM
Marylena Hamilton is a tad on the exaggerated side, but when I paired her up with Dirk Dreamer, their children are down right drop dead gorgeous-both girls.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Mad Poster
#53 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annorah
Most of you shy away from the word 'ugly'. Do not soften the blow, guys. That word does not bite. There is nothing wrong with thinking some Sims are ugly. If they were real, well, feelings should be considered before speaking our minds. But they are not, so... Consort, you poor frowning man, you would not know joy even if it walked up to you giggling and juggling.

I know right. I had to some credits to the OP, because I felt for him. This thread has some value though. Even you don't agree, give some love rates because the dislike ratio makes it look the op spread hate speech than a simply unpopular opinion, lol.
Scholar
Original Poster
#54 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 3:35 PM
consort capps face looks like a shrivelled up piece of paper and thank god that patrizio and isabella did not pass on their genes to bianca claudio and antonio!

BTW:thank you for giving me credit SneakyWingphoenix

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Field Researcher
#55 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 6:36 PM Last edited by Kunder : 13th Nov 2017 at 6:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Selly_2009
Ever since I first went in to the Beaker's house, I've loved Nervous Subject. I won't go into my head-canon regarding him here, but to me he's definitely "the good guy in a rotten situation". Nuff said. :lovestruc
@Selly_2009

Yeah, I agree. Nervous is a favorite of mine. With his personality, he's one of the most versatile, and eccentric sims.

I usually move him into the Specter mansion with Olive. He ended up vacationing on Tikki Island, met a native girl, moved her into Specter Mansion, married her, and is now living a happy life.

In another game, he built another level to the mansion, moved in Pascal Curious, where Pascal's baby was born, and also moved in Johnny, and Ophilia Smith, where they had baby Bubba. Turns out, that Nervous is VERY good with kids!

When he left the Beakers, he robbed them blind .

In my games, Nervous has the "Grilled Cheese" aspiration, and the "family" aspiration as a secondary.

He still has his spiked hair, but sports a goatee, and wears the "original" Star Trek uniform as his daily attire.
Field Researcher
#57 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 11:25 PM Last edited by Annorah : 13th Nov 2017 at 11:48 PM.
That is just a subtle way to say ugly

Anyway, I take it back. I was wrong. Look, I have been playing Veronaville for almost a week through the nights. Sims there are not ugly, and now I feel terrible for even thinking about it. I do not know whether my fondness for this neighbourhood is currently blinding me, but I owe Consort an apology. He still is a poor frowning, grumpy man, but some people here were right. He has unique features. I will not become an hypocrite and call him handsome out of the blue. In fact, I am not a big fan of those weird sucked-in cheeks in my sim babies, but that face suits his personality. I softened a little his tensed eyebrows and forehead via Insim, and it is just not the same.

Sorry, Consort
A few days more and you can finally retire as a compensation, I swear!
Field Researcher
#58 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 9:17 PM
That is just a subtle way to say ugly

Anyway, I take it back. I was wrong. Look, I have been playing Veronaville for almost a week through the nights. Sims there are not ugly, and now I feel terrible for even thinking about it. I do not know whether my fondness for this neighbourhood is currently blinding me, but I owe Consort an apology. He still is a poor frowning, grumpy man, but some people here were right. He has unique features. I will not become an hypocrite and call him handsome out of the blue. In fact, I am not a big fan of those weird sucked-in cheeks in my sim babies, but that face suits his personality. I softened a little his tensed eyebrows and forehead via Insim, and it is just not the same.

Sorry, Consort
A few days more and you can finally retire as a compensation, I swear!
Just because a sim is "ugly", doesn't mean they're not cared about or cared for. I consider Goneril Capp, and Dora Ottomas, to be very homely sims, but I've already explained the importance of Dora in my game. Goneril, is becoming one of my most important sims in my Veronaville. Of the Maxis Sims, they are as beloved, and important to me as Jenny, and Jill Smith, Isaiah Gavigan, Tina Traveller, Ariel Capp, or Luis Aspir, etc.
Scholar
Original Poster
#59 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 10:04 PM
just saying imagine dora ottomas and consort capps child *shivers* eww

My Tumblr
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#60 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 10:07 PM
Aged down I am sure they could have beautiful babies together. *evil laugh* has anyone done that?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#61 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 10:14 PM
Even ugly sims are cute in their own ways. I mean, get a sim/alien hybrid to have kids of his own, and you get some interesting results.
Mad Poster
#62 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 10:14 PM
Since I'm in SimPE now, I'll extract their appearances. I'll post the results from Create-a-Child later.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#63 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kunder
Just because a sim is "ugly", doesn't mean they're not cared about or cared for.

Not sure why you are telling me this. It is my main belief ever since I first played this game. I thought it was pretty clear in my comments.

And Goneril definitely has the most unique lips all around Veronaville, now that you mentioned her. I can hardly label her as ugly.
Mad Poster
#64 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 3:14 AM
Sorry, guys.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#66 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 4:48 AM
Field Researcher
#67 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 8:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Sorry, guys.

No. freaking. way

Are those de-aged Consort and Dora? Because if they are, I will just breed them and create a circus

Add some alien skin and Pollination Technician can retire to the Twikki Islands.
Mad Poster
#68 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 8:58 AM
Yup, Consort and Dora. Their faces really don't go well together. Mullet Dude, in particular, cracks me up.

Since these are fun to do, any other Sims you guys want to see bred together?

Inventor
#69 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Yup, Consort and Dora. Their faces really don't go well together. Mullet Dude, in particular, cracks me up.

Since these are fun to do, any other Sims you guys want to see bred together?

Shoot, I was tempted to recommend taking LazyGameReviewer's self-Sim and see how that rolls with any women. A Sim with the largest nose and narrowest mandible possible.

But this is about pre-made Sims in any the existing neighborhoods. :p

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Field Researcher
#70 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 10:52 AM
Dora and Consort's kids look like they have permanent stank face.
Field Researcher
#72 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 3:24 PM
Not sure why you are telling me this. It is my main belief ever since I first played this game. I thought it was pretty clear in my comments.

And Goneril definitely has the most unique lips all around Veronaville, now that you mentioned her. I can hardly label her as ugly.
My apologies, I meant to comment without a quote. This wasn't directed at you, it was a general comment.
Mad Poster
#73 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
But in TS3, Consort and Dora (and their children) would be much less pointy and more... realistic.

Nah, they'd look like they were descended from the Pillsbury Doughboy.

Scholar
Original Poster
#74 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 10:10 PM
how about PT9 and consort ?
dora and patrizio monty
anymore?

My Tumblr
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#75 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 10:11 PM
@Simmer4Lyf if you are not aware, photobucket broke every bodies pictures unless you pay them $400. Can you please remove all your broken pictures. If you use another hoster you may only have 4 showing anyway, the rest need to go under a spoiler.

Great pictures ihate, seeing them both I realize how similar Concort and Dora look to each other!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 3 of 7