Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

10 Magnolia Way- No CC Family Home

by inspiredzone Posted 20th Nov 2017 at 10:59 PM - Updated 13th Dec 2017 at 4:52 PM by inspiredzone

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 11:55 PM
The furnished home looks inviting and lovely and no cc is a plus. Thank you for uploading an unfurnished version as well!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 12:14 PM
Congratulations on your first upload at MTS! I'm a sucker for good landscaping - love your frontage, very well done!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 4:27 PM
Thank you so much for this big beauty! It's really phantastic!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 9:04 AM
I'm usually not a fan of big empty spaces, and especially big bedrooms, but here it really works! I like the layout with the master bath/bed on one side, communal area in the middle and the kids rooms with bathrooms on the other side. The front view is great too. Thanks for sharing, I have a family that need a new home and this will be perfect

As a tip for future uploads, remember you can have up to 100 pictures these days, so the more of your lot that you show the better. In this case the floorplan picture does give you a good idea even without the screenshots, but it would have been nice to be able to see the other side of the master bathroom, master bath, and the different kids rooms.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 3:12 PM
Love the open layout! And I especially like what you did with the living room. The colors go very well together. I, too, am working on my first upload and I'm super excited to share it with the community. Keep up the good work.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
As a tip for future uploads, remember you can have up to 100 pictures these days, so the more of your lot that you show the better. In this case the floorplan picture does give you a good idea even without the screenshots, but it would have been nice to be able to see the other side of the master bathroom, master bath, and the different kids rooms.

When I was uploading, it wouldn't allow me anymore than 8 images. And since it's my first upload, I thought that was normal. I'll look into that for next time to see what the issue was! Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 11:33 PM
Beautiful house! Congratulations on your first upload, well done!! I like some big families and this will be a fun home, thank you!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 12:35 PM
Lovely house, congratulations on the first upload! I will enjoy using your house in my game; I really like your floor plan and you have decorated it beautifully.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 7:18 AM
@inspiredzone The Wizard will only take 8 at a time, but you can keep uploading in batches up until you reach 100.
I wouldn't recommend that many for a house lot though.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
@inspiredzone The Wizard will only take 8 at a time, but you can keep uploading in batches up until you reach 100.
I wouldn't recommend that many for a house lot though.

Thanks! Since it's my first, I thought 8 was just the total limit and didn't question it. I'll keep that in mind for next time!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 10:59 PM
Awesome I'm always looking for new lots
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 5:35 AM Last edited by BirdY_GirlY295 : 29th Dec 2017 at 12:24 AM.
This is such a beautiful house! I need that master ensuite in my life! Good job! I can't wait to see more from you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 5:15 PM
The pictures don't do it justice; this is an absolutely beautiful and well-designed family home. Thank you so much! That master bath is FABULOUS.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 2:01 AM
Another favorite that I often use in my hoods!! Thank you!!