Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 7:38 PM Last edited by Hayran : 2nd Dec 2017 at 4:44 PM. Reason: Fixed
The moodlet "very hunger" is killing my pet by starveling without feeling hungry.
Hello
I have a serious problem, my pet is dying from hunger, but he is not hungry. Every time she eats, the "need bar" of hunger fill but the "hunger moddle"t does not go away, after turning into "very hungry moddlet" where it kills on the pet.

I try
• Go to vet to check up;
• Removes ALL the mods (mod past);
• Repair my game on origin;
• Save new game (don't a "new game (of begin)", only save with another name).

Partial fix (but I need the definitely):
• Click on my pet and "make he happy" testingcheats. (and the "very hunger goes" but its a cheat e.e)
• UI Cheat (with spidergirl79 instructions)

I accept
• Fix of it (In game files etc);
• Fix mod (a mod like ~my pet go eat your food before feel/get the hungry modlet);
• Cheat mod (only that it prevents my pet get "hungry and very hungry" modlet, and anothers moddlet continues works).

I don't accept
• Kill my original pet and clone it;
• Create a new game (but i will try test it after, just for [only] test).

The pic

Thanks to all !

@edit

Fixed, after sometime playing (with the spidergirl79 fix) the problem is gone.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 8:30 PM
Do you have the UI interface by Weerbesu? http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=558548 If you have it, you can right click on the hungry moodlet and remove it. It should work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Do you have the UI interface by Weerbesu? http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=558548 If you have it, you can right click on the hungry moodlet and remove it. It should work.

Thanks so much, this seems to be better than "make happy" cheat (because with it I remove only the active food modllet), for now its a nice partial fix for me. But I hope something better (but you help is very good).
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 10:01 PM
I'm glad it worked for you, for now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 4:41 PM
@Spidergirl79
Ty again.
@closed
I don't have more this problem. Thanks so much.