Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cape Cod Retreat - TS4 - NO CC

by Simooligan Posted 1st Dec 2017 at 9:40 PM - Updated 10th Dec 2021 at 11:39 PM by Simooligan
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 7:29 AM
Good looking house, Danny!

Seeing this username name on this upload was a real blast from the blast but good to see you uploading again! Hope all is well, old friend.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daman19942
Good looking house, Danny!

Seeing this username name on this upload was a real blast from the blast but good to see you uploading again! Hope all is well, old friend.

Oh my goodness!! I remember you!!!! SO great to see yet another familiar face in the community. Just purchased TS4 on Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend, and I've been having a lot of fun!! Thanks so much for commenting... more to come
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 5:55 PM
This is so awesome. I've been wanting to build a Cape Cod style home in TS4 for the longest time, but had no idea how to get what I was visualizing onto the screen! Thanks so much- your design is dope.