Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 9:03 AM
Default GTW co-workers wear randomized clothing
Just like in the title, when my sim goes to Science or Medical work venue (didn't check the Police Station, but I guess it's the same), his co-workers, and, in case of medical career, patients wear random clothing, some are even crossdressing (for example a guy is wearing a dress, and a woman is wearing a buissness suit). I don't have Pets, or the latest update, and I've got a ton of cc. Even though I disabled the cc outfits for random via Sims 4 Studio, some of them still appear on said sims. Please, don't ignore this post, I really need help. The glitch isn't gamebreaking, but it's infuriating everytime my sim goes to work, and his co-workers wear silly costumes instead of their proper work uniform. My sims aren't affected by it, the wear their labcoat/scrubs/police uniform just fine, It's the NPCs that wear those retarded clothes. Please, help me fellow simmers, you're my only hope...
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 9:33 AM
First of all, if you disabled CC for Random after tthe game assigned their outfits, it is too late, this is now their career outfit as long as you got it in your game, and they keep their job and never promoted/demote they will now continue to keep it, Disabling random now will only prevent future sims from wearing them. You could check all your CC and make sure the career slot is unchecked on all swatches also which helps.

Easiest and quickest fix now is to move your CC off your save games, go back to work, then they won't be able to wear any CC work outfits, save game, exit game, move it all back in, and play again from that point.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 11:49 AM
Well, yes, except that when I modify their work outfit in CAS, via MCC, they appear to have already their normal work clothes. Plus, I always disable cc for random BEFORE Playing, so no need to patronize me. It seems they are assigned a situation outfit, just like they do at City Living festivals. Anyone else have this problem?