Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 9:16 PM
Default The Stanley Hotel
I have built The Stanley Hotel from Estes Park Colorado in THE SIMS 4 PC game.
Below you will find links to the custom contents I downloaded and used:
Wooden Weathered Roof: Wooden Weathered Roof
Colonial Build Windows: Colonial Build Windows
mutske's Thorpe Windows and Doors: mutske's Thorpe Windows and Doors
Wide Wooden Planks: Wide Wooden Planks
The Shining Carpet: The Shining Carpet
Checkered Tile: Checkered Tile
Bright White Walls: Bright White Walls
Glitter Walls and Floors: Glitter Walls and Floors
WoodWorshop8 Floors: WoodWorshop8 Floors

This is a project I completed in The Sims 4. I have built The Stanley Hotel also known as The Shining Overlook Hotel in Estes Park Colorado. This lot has custom content such as Thorpe Windows and Doors found at The Sims Resource website, Colonial Build Windows and Wooded Roof pattern and color found at Mod The Sims website, wooden wide planks found at Sims Network website. You must download these custom contents in order to fully have and enjoy the build. It can be downloaded in THE SIMS 4 Community Gallery in the game itself. My EA username is Mr_Joey_Roddy

Be sure to click on advance and check the box that says Include Custom Content

Welcome to THE STANLEY HOTEL located at 333 East Wonderview Avenue, Estes Park, Colorado 80517. This hotel built in 1909 is one of the world's most famous hotels around. This is where Stephen King stayed one night in room 217. This hotel was the inspiration for his novel THE SHINING. This hotel is confirmed to also be very haunted. We hope you enjoy your stay at THE STANLEY HOTEL.

Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 12:30 PM
If you'd like to upload something, please upload it through the upload wizard and not in the forums. This way it will be harder for people to download your lot or meet the site's guidelines : http://upload.modthesims.info

Thread closed.
Locked thread | Locked by: Lyralei Reason: Please don't share content in the forums!