Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brave Trait

by Twilightsims Posted 12th Feb 2018 at 4:31 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2018 at 6:11 PM by Twilightsims

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 7:58 PM
could you make a tutorial on how to make our own traits because I've wanted to make some for myself
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starman881
could you make a tutorial on how to make our own traits because I've wanted to make some for myself

I used Zebru's Mod Constructor to do it, there's a pdf tutorial on there which I used for it and it's really easy to follow
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 3:05 PM
THIS IS WHAT I NEEDEDDDD. XD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CoolCatMerida
THIS IS WHAT I NEEDEDDDD. XD

Glad you liked it

Twilightsims
Instructor
#6 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 7:02 PM
Thanks. Could you please post some link to other traits that work that I see that you have (Bipolar, Deadbeat, Clubber)?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 7:19 PM
Thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cheeroke
Thanks. Could you please post some link to other traits that work that I see that you have (Bipolar, Deadbeat, Clubber)?

Bipolar is actually on here by emile20, Deadbeat is here by Plumbitivity and Clubber is part of an adult mod so I'm not sure if I can link it here, but if you type it in google it should come up (it'a part of Basemental CC)

Twilightsims
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 4:48 PM
We love new traits for Sims4. Thank tou
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 11:52 AM
Can you make a coward to compliment this!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emile20
Can you make a coward to compliment this!

I'll start looking into it now!

Twilightsims
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 9:30 AM
hmm any chance you could update the traits that no longer work? maybe ask the creators. I quite miss two faced and rebel
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lioness21
hmm any chance you could update the traits that no longer work? maybe ask the creators. I quite miss two faced and rebel

Me too! The creators who made them haven't logged into MTS for some time so I doubt I'd get a reply, but I could make similar ones to them!

Twilightsims
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 7:21 PM
Another Mod I had been waiting 4. And I like it! AND it WORKS. PERFECTLY! :DD
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th May 2020 at 5:55 AM
So does anyone know if this still works? I came across a WCIF/request for a trait just like this on S4S forums.
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Jan 2021 at 8:59 PM
All custom traits seem to be broken now. They cause a sim who has it to not get a tooltip in the relationship panel (when hovering over them).
An update would be appreciated <3.