Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Schmapple Washer & Dryer Overhaul - 35 Colors!

by New Era Posted 24th Feb 2018 at 1:19 PM - Updated 26th Feb 2018 at 11:33 AM by New Era
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 3:50 PM
I can never have too many colour options. Thank you for these, and your enhancements!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 4:15 PM
Thank you, this was much needed!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 5:33 PM
great work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 6:06 PM
THANK YOU!!! This is so awesome to have a lot of colors to chose from - thank you very much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 11:06 PM
Thanks! I love this. I always think we should have at least two quality tiers of any item, and not only has EA been slacking on that one lately, but I never thought the washer and dryer were done well enough in the first place. A poor graphics effort on EA's part.
Now between this and the other washer and dryer someone has uploaded on here(unfortunately it comes in ONE colour), I now have a beautiful and flexible washer and drier and that second tier level one I wanted!
And with coin slot too!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 4:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by _xKindredxSoulsx_
Thanks! I love this. I always think we should have at least two quality tiers of any item, and not only has EA been slacking on that one lately, but I never thought the washer and dryer were done well enough in the first place. A poor graphics effort on EA's part.
Now between this and the other washer and dryer someone has uploaded on here(unfortunately it comes in ONE colour), I now have a beautiful and flexible washer and drier and that second tier level one I wanted!
And with coin slot too!!!

Thanks! I just couldn't use the originals because I'm picky, & this is how I wished EA would've done them, along with another variant, but I'm glad you enjoy.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 5:25 AM
Thankyou
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 12:46 PM
This is great! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 2:28 AM
Thank you so much, There is not enough colors for the washers we have! Ever think you might recolor/redo the ones where the dyer is on top of the washer in your 35 colors?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 1:51 AM
Great work !!! I luv them soooooooo much !! thanks : )