Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pumpkin Recipes - Soup and Roll (Update - 9.7.2020)

by icemunmun Posted 14th Mar 2018 at 3:03 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2020 at 10:06 PM by icemunmun

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 3:41 PM
Thanks. The pumpkin dishes look yummy!
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 6:19 PM
Yay, you did the pumpkin bowl Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 9:25 PM
Love how the soup is inside the pumpkin!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 1:38 PM
Thank you so much! A big fan of your work! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 2:44 PM
Ooh thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 8:08 PM
Super Cool! I love pumpkin!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 12:25 AM
Thank you guys :lovestruc The pumpkin bowl gave me a wee bit of trouble but finally managed to make it I have a couple more pumpkin recipes like pumpkin pie and something with cinnamon (will upload the cinamon soonish with interesting effects) .

If you guys have any pumpkin recipe suggestions, do mention it here
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 3:54 PM
Hey icemunmun - if it not too much trouble would you check the vegetarian settings on the soup, My Sim gets sad from eating it because she thinks it contains meat. It could be some other mod causing it but all other food I've checked so far has been fine
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 4:06 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 19th Apr 2018 at 8:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Onyeka001
Hey icemunmun - if it not too much trouble would you check the vegetarian settings on the soup, My Sim gets sad from eating it because she thinks it contains meat. It could be some other mod causing it but all other food I've checked so far has been fine

Ah thanks for letting me know. I will check if i had forgotten to add the vegetarian tag

Edit - Updated
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 8:35 PM
Awesome - Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 2:42 AM
Thank you. I really love all of your food mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 12:17 AM
Loving your ideas! Thank you for sharing!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 10:00 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 1:34 AM
I love your work! It will be really great if you could make a pumpkin pie recipe, I'll be sooo happy!!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Sep 2018 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by syberiana009
I love your work! It will be really great if you could make a pumpkin pie recipe, I'll be sooo happy!!

I have a few pies planned including but not limited to Pumpkin Pie, Mango Pie, leek pie etc etc :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
I have a few pies planned including but not limited to Pumpkin Pie, Mango Pie, leek pie etc etc :D

Owww, what a great Idea! I don't know if you read pm on twitter but I sent you a letter there. With an idea of new pies and maybe it would be interesting to you.

From Ellle with love
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 1:12 PM
esy
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 10:54 AM
My sims never choose to cook anything but Pumpkin Soup when they get hungry. Its the default if I don't tell them what to cook.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 10:07 AM
I'm absolutely in love with your custom content, Mun Mun! You are truly an incredible creator <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 26th Dec 2019 at 10:41 PM
My mom makes those pumpkin rolls every year for Christmas (although our family colors the cream cheese filling green for some reason - going to see if I can make myself a custom recolor.) Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 22nd Feb 2020 at 9:05 AM
The pumpkin soup doesn't work anymore, after taking the tray out of the fridge, Sims put it on the floor and not on a counter and when I click on it, no other option except "clean up" works.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Mar 2020 at 8:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anonymouse85
The pumpkin soup doesn't work anymore, after taking the tray out of the fridge, Sims put it on the floor and not on a counter and when I click on it, no other option except "clean up" works.

Thanks! I will test and see what te issue is!
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Nov 2021 at 8:58 PM
This is quite neat, I actually JUST learned how to make the soup IRL.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Dec 2021 at 2:43 AM
I was wondering if you would ever make a version that uses the oversized pumpkins from Cottage Living? I love having your recipes in my game, but I'd also love to get more use out of the stuff already in the game.