Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tinkerer Trait (Teen–Elder)

by SimplyInspiredSims4 Posted 13th Apr 2018 at 7:40 PM - Updated 24th Aug 2020 at 6:44 PM by SimplyInspiredSims4 : Updated for latest patch and made some modifications.

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 3:26 AM
I'll be using this! Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
I'll be using this! Thank you!

You're welcome! I'm so glad it's useful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 4:06 PM
What a great idea! Completely original! I look forward to using this in-game. Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Medusafern
What a great idea! Completely original! I look forward to using this in-game. Thanks!

Thank YOU! And you're very welcome. Enjoy
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th May 2018 at 1:24 PM
Looking forward to using this.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 7:48 AM
Does this Mod work with the latest November Patch? Would b great. I'd love to DL. Thanx!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by helene912
Does this Mod work with the latest November Patch? Would b great. I'd love to DL. Thanx!

As far as I know, it still works fine! No one has told me otherwise.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2019 at 11:30 PM
Dude, I was just thinking about making a guy like this earlier today, nice! :D I want someone to upgrade my stuff man! xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 5:28 PM
Thank you! I always used this trait for sims in ts3 so it's great I can have it in ts4 now
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 6:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aventris93
Dude, I was just thinking about making a guy like this earlier today, nice! I want someone to upgrade my stuff man! xD

Glad I could help!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Jun 2019 at 6:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hovis2018
Thank you! I always used this trait for sims in ts3 so it's great I can have it in ts4 now

You're welcome! It's a handy trait to have
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 3:47 PM
Unfortunately at least 2 of those traits (Gardener and Tinkerer) displayed as "Unknown Trait" when somebody else is equipped with them. I attached the image
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Jul 2019 at 6:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anthony_Wu
Unfortunately at least 2 of those traits (Gardener and Tinkerer) displayed as "Unknown Trait" when somebody else is equipped with them. I attached the image

Yes, I'm sorry; I do know about this issue, but I don't know how to fix it or if it's even possible for custom traits to show up there. I will look into this more when I have the time, I promise, because I too would like these custom traits of mine to be discoverable. Thanks for the feedback
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 1:02 PM
Thank you for your answer. I checked with other trait from Basemental CC that used to work - and it is displayed as "Unknown Trait" now too. Used to work fine in either 1.37 or 1.47 (I don't remember). So it is definitely not a problem with your traits and thank you for your great work! At least butler seems to be more keen on Gardening (although Tinkerer doesn't affect much butler's autonomous repairs but those butlers are the whole other issue).
The traits you designed - like them very much. Hopefully one day EA fixes display issues.
Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anthony_Wu
Thank you for your answer. I checked with other trait from Basemental CC that used to work - and it is displayed as "Unknown Trait" now too. Used to work fine in either 1.37 or 1.47 (I don't remember). So it is definitely not a problem with your traits and thank you for your great work! At least butler seems to be more keen on Gardening (although Tinkerer doesn't affect much butler's autonomous repairs but those butlers are the whole other issue).
The traits you designed - like them very much. Hopefully one day EA fixes display issues.
Thank you!

You're very welcome! And thank you for the kind words