Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 20th May 2018 at 2:19 AM
Never have I ever...
-Run a sim-owned business of any kind. Not my scene.
-Met Bigfoot.
-Gone on vacation.
-Joined a secret society.
-Played any of the premade neighborhoods that came with the expansion packs.
-Had a plantsim or a zombie.
-Had a sim with the grilled cheese aspiration.
-Had any born-in-game puppies/kittens.
-Done anything with the garden club.
-Had a sim fail out of university.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 20th May 2018 at 2:45 AM
I've never bred a dog or cat, nor made one in CAS. (Though I have adopted them a few times).
Never joined the Garden Club.
Never visited the hobby lots except the dance one once for about five minutes by accident (Long story: hood was empty with no subhoods, only one lot, I was doing a challenge or something, someone asked me on a date somehow and the game prompted to "go downtown" but there was no downtown so I selected the only lot I could visit, the dance hobby lot. My date didn't show, so I left without doing anything).
Never completed all the vacation mementos with the same sim.
Never finished a legacy, though I've tried.
Never had a death by electrocution.
Never tried Rally Forth.

And I would say "never had a sim drop out of uni" but the first one ever got to do it last month when the idiot got his teen girlfriend pregnant (well, the teen girlfriend got herself pregnant) with multiples TWICE, and she was an orphan so they needed to move in together to even have a chance at keeping those four kids. He was one semester from his degree too, but she had four kids and no money.
Theorist
#53 Old 20th May 2018 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro

Never had a simlogical school (that does appeal to me, I may try that one day in a new hood)

Woah, we include CC like that tool?

Well then, I have never used the mods to run a school, prison daycare center, hospital or any other type of player-run custom-content work space. And I don't really want to. either Not that I think those mods are badly done or anything, it's just too time consuming for me. I'm glad when my Sims disappear to work for a few hours Well technically I two Sims with a prisoner token right now, but nothing else.
Never successfully made a complete Medieval conversion of the game (too much CC >_>)
Never had one of those epidemics I occasionally read about here where I was forced to set up quarantine areas or anything like that.
Never had a community lot marriage.
Never played a Sim who earned their money by doing those community lot jobs that came with the game (barkeep, busking, etc. etc.)
Never ran a successful business that wasn't a home business(hence why I've never fulfilled that "own multiple Top-Level businesses" want )

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Mad Poster
#54 Old 20th May 2018 at 11:49 AM
@Orphalesion - Perhaps the school is too cc for the question. I think it was just on my mind because I have been considering a school for a while - not the other institutions, though, I haven't done those either!
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 20th May 2018 at 1:02 PM
I've never even played a legacy, let alone completed one. I prefer empire mode
Never really played any type of challenge--although I've adapted a few into playstyles
Never played a werewolf or zombie--although I've CREATED a few zombies for apocalypse hoods, I never actually played them. Just set them as townies and let them wreak havoc
Never bred puppies or kittens
Never completed any of the extreme LTWs--way too much work. If any Sim gets one of those, I just change it.
Never had a Sim own more than one business
Never had any Sim join a fraternity or sorority--again, too much work
Never made a self-sim
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 20th May 2018 at 5:22 PM
- Never played a zombie
- Never finished a legacy challenge (many many tries though XD)
- Never finished any other challenge for that matter (mainly because i'd like to finish the long ones)
- Never completed some of the lifetime wants (raise 20 puppies, 50 dream dates etc)
- Never played too much with the premades, especially in the Desiderata Valley and Belladonna cove
- Never had a sim own a restaurant
- Never made a downtown area from scratch (University area i made only recently too)
- Never had over six generations in a family
- Never had level 10 business
Scholar
#57 Old 20th May 2018 at 6:59 PM
Hahaha, most things actually, but here's a list of the first things that come to mind

-Never owned the helicopter (hella important because I have plenty of rich sims)
-Sent sims on holiday
-Had Sims own businesses
-Retire a Sim from the top of their career tack (literally 1 sim ever made it to the top and they died of old age)
-Had a CAS made Sim have children and eventually grandchildren in game
-Never joined a sorority or fraternity
Mad Poster
#58 Old 21st May 2018 at 5:35 AM Last edited by gazania : 21st May 2018 at 5:50 AM.
Ooh ... forgot about bugs and vacation memories/mementos. Never got all of those, either.

Ditto with the 10 businesses. I think the highest I got was five, and that was a pain.

I did have 20 Sim kids from one family once (a few were adopted), and that was underwhelming. I eventually had dozens of kids and grandkids in one neighborhood all related to each other, and living quarters got pretty tight. At the time, I didn't know about rolling the pacifier, so they all looked similar to each other. Between that and corrupting the hood because I did VBTs that I didn't know were VBTs at the time ... well ... I don't really miss that hood.

Sororities and fraternities .... I did make one or two, but found those fairly underwhelming. too. I kept having to recruit Sims, and it's not like you get a special perk or goodie from that. Getting a couple of new careers unlocked or something might have been worth it.

I've yet to play every Maxis house as well; nor have I tried every terrain in a main or a subhood.

As I read these and think back, I'm sure I'll find other things I've never tried, and generally, don't want to. There are so many fun things to do that I don't miss them, and usually, you don't get anything special as a result.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Instructor
#59 Old 21st May 2018 at 8:14 PM Last edited by d4RE : 21st May 2018 at 8:45 PM.
I guess my list is pretty common:

*Never did the hard family sim LTWs -(Marry off 6 children, Graduate 3 Children from College, Raise 20 Puppies or Kittens)
*never completely played or bred any pets (although I do have a cat now, and working on it)
*never met Bigfoot, a werewolf, or a zombie
*never owned a helicopter (that changes today - my self-Sim deserves a helicopter!)
*never had a medieval hood ( but do have a couple of castle lots; also, I'm gathering photos for mesh ideas to create a wild west hood)
*don't even know what a legacy means in this game, and I don't think I've even had a family more than two generations deep
*never completed a bug collection (gotta get that fix)
*never played an alien Sim, and only one Plantsim family
*never had a successful party - man, I suck at parties...

ETA *never played with a witch
Scholar
#60 Old 21st May 2018 at 9:37 PM
I've never added a new Sim to a Greek House, or even kept playing the house as a frat/sorority long enough for all the original members to graduate. Usually I just move them out and put them in regular dorms. I'm trying to change this in one of my current hoods, but I've already deleted their punch bowls because they were wasting so much time drinking!
Scholar
#61 Old 22nd May 2018 at 2:25 AM
@Amalia81 I adore your icon beyond all reason.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
#62 Old 22nd May 2018 at 3:18 AM
Mostly, anything involving "Occult" Sims or NPCs like Bigfoot, a successful garden, witness all possible deaths of various sorts, stay the predetermined length of a vacation or watch a sim die of old age at platinum status and see the various tombstones based on the 6 total aspirations.

There's probably more, but these particularly specific points are ones that stuck with me the longest.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Forum Resident
#63 Old 23rd May 2018 at 1:19 AM
Never played a plant sim
Never completed the Vacation memories (I have an elder sim that's ONE away and I'm determined for her to learn the sea chantey before she dies)
Never had a sim build a Servo
Never used most of the aspiration rewards
Never got a perfect garden club score
Never played any of the premade hoods besides Pleasantview
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 23rd May 2018 at 2:54 PM
I just thought of another thing I've never done--I've never played any apartment lots.
Alchemist
#65 Old 28th May 2018 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
currently have expansions 1,2,4,5,8.
of my current expansions::
-have not yet had a "secret society" member.
-have not yet hire a pet trainer.
-have not yet done anything with garden club.
another thing:: have not yet sent sims to Gothier Green Lawns or to any other grave-filled community lot.
Mad Poster
#66 Old 28th May 2018 at 10:23 PM
It would be easier to list the things I have done! For a start I only have the EPs up to OFB, so I haven't done anything that needs Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time or Apartment Life. But even amongst the things I can do, there are loads I don't want to do, I haven't got round to doing yet, I haven't managed to do, or I haven't even thought of doing! Some are:

I've never played a vampire.
I've never had a zombie.
I've never had a Servo (but I might have one one day).
I've never had an owned restaurant.
I've never had a business above level 5.
I've never had a adult to elder birthday.
I've never had a child to teen birthday.
I've never had a Sim meditate or do yoga.
I've never told a Sim to attack another Sim.
I've never told a Sim to play a prank on another Sim.
I've never sent a teen to university. (But I'm working on that one.)
And I've never seen a Sim die. (I've never even seen the Grim Reaper in my game. And I'm in no hurry to meet him!!)

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 29th May 2018 at 12:43 AM Last edited by Rguerra : 29th May 2018 at 3:05 PM.
- Never played a werewolf sim.
- Never had more than one business at once.
- Never created a Fraternity/Sorority household (I only played the premades.... and very little).
- Never played a Fraternity/Sorority until the sixth rank.
- Never got the Wishing Well from the Garden Club.
- Never completed the vacation memories.
- Never completed most of LTW that aren't career related.
- Never saw some of the deaths without cheating (like the death by flies or the murphy bed one).
- Never played a family beyond the 4th generation.
- Never played with the premade 'hoods, except Pleasantview and Strangetown.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#68 Old 29th May 2018 at 1:20 AM Last edited by Simonut : 1st Jun 2018 at 12:21 AM.
I been Playing the Sims 2 Since 2006 and it's just a few things I never done or allow my Sims to do.

1. Never play University neighborhood ( I don't know why ) well maybe because I Hated school. lol
2. Never let my teens grow up, or my children ( maybe because that my favorite stage of Sims children. )
3, Never let my Adults grow old ( Fountain of youth in my game, those that are Elderly is because they was already. )
4. Never let a Sims died in my game. ( well just one time a very long time ago, I downloaded a Sims that had Vampire teeth, I had no idea so I killed it. )
5. Never played the Super natural
6. Never Played Strange Town NEVER
7. Never Played an own business that was successful ( My Sims had to file for BANKRUPT they was always in the red zone. lmao )
8. Never Played Teen pregnancy ( and don't want to )
9. Never had a divorce in my game ( all those there is plenty of cheating going on. )
10.Never played the Garden Club ( really not interest, when my Sims have the perfect garden mod. lol )
11. Never fulfill My Romance Sims want to woohoo 20 or more Sims ( that ridicule )
12. Never let my Sims have a career as Captain hero ( I never like the idea of my Sims flying in the air like Superman. )
13.Never ever played the Criminal career ( the good for nothing burglar in the hood is more than enough. )
14. Never play the Plant Sims
15.Never let my Dog or Cat have babies ( will try it in the future. )

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Scholar
#69 Old 29th May 2018 at 3:13 PM
let an adult sim turn to elder without having children

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Scholar
#70 Old 29th May 2018 at 5:38 PM
I discovered something last night that I'd never done up til then... had a fired sim plead with their boss!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Mad Poster
#71 Old 29th May 2018 at 5:56 PM
Anyone consider doing things at some point that you listed have yet go for it ? Now that's the question.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Scholar
#72 Old 29th May 2018 at 5:58 PM
...maybe...

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#73 Old 30th May 2018 at 6:52 PM Last edited by gazania : 30th May 2018 at 7:43 PM.
I already did. I made a very primitive usercheat file. Only four items so far (i really don't mind the usual method of getting the cheat to work, for the most part), but I'm pleased the few I have work. My furniture now can easily be shifted to 45 degrees. I may go to seven when all is said and done. No aliases so far. After years of entering the cheat codes, I'll probably do that automatically!

Scholar
#74 Old 30th May 2018 at 7:34 PM
Trust me @gazania, once you've used aliases, you'll never want to revert to the full code!

I do know the cheat for quarter tile placement, but typing that is a PITA... so much easier to plug the alias into the userstartup and hit 4 keys plus the toggle function than however many the full code takes!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Mad Poster
#75 Old 30th May 2018 at 7:44 PM
I may capitulate and enter the aliases that are so, so easy to mess up and make a typo, such as the neighborhood terrain one and the dorm tools one. Oh, and 45 degree angle of rotation. I admit ... it's tempting!

Page 3 of 4