Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Psychologist Career

by kittyblue Posted 4th Jun 2018 at 9:07 PM - Updated 15th Aug 2022 at 8:44 PM by kittyblue : Updated for High School Years

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 5:25 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 7:31 PM
Can I translate this mod to Russian?
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 9:05 PM
I just graduated with my bachelor's in psychology last month and I am so psyched (haha) for this mod!
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 12:06 PM
Hello, I can help with Russian translation
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EuphoriaUA
Hello, I can help with Russian translation

Quote: Originally posted by Darsi_rus
Can I translate this mod to Russian?

Hello! Sorry I only saw your posts today. You are free to translate the mod as long as you credit me if you share it anywhere.
If you want you can also email me your translation and I'll update the mod with it. Just private message me if you want.
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 11:05 PM
I am Psychology student and I am so excited to be able to have this in my sims game. Thank you!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 3:14 PM
Love it! Can't wait to try it out!
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 7:21 PM
I'm pretty uncomfortable with the Corrections Officer description.... which is a shame, because I fantasized about forensic psych in my first year of college, and it would feel great to live out that dream in the Sims. ^^;
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 3:39 AM
does this still work with the season's update??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 11:25 PM
Really great. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 2:22 PM
Looks great and I can't wait to try it. As a Clinical Psychologist myself I'm really looking forward to this. Mind if I try it out and give my feedback on the jobs within the careers?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jason712
Looks great and I can't wait to try it. As a Clinical Psychologist myself I'm really looking forward to this. Mind if I try it out and give my feedback on the jobs within the careers?

Sure! I would be interested to see what you have to say about it considering you work in the field for real!
Just remember that not everything in the career is meant to be realistic!
So don't be too mad if it goes a bit too off from your experiences as a Psychologist! XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 1:31 AM
Thanks so much for sharing your work!! I am especially grateful that there is a teen element.
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 9:16 AM
I don't know why but I can't open this .rar file
I tried three times and still got an error that file has been damaged... can you please advise something?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 10:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AQ76
I don't know why but I can't open this .rar file
I tried three times and still got an error that file has been damaged... can you please advise something?

Update your WinRAR or 7zip (depends on what you're using) it's a known issue and updating the program should fix it.
In addition you can also download the file again, to make sure it's not corrupted.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 7:38 AM
hahahha hello~I made it!
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 1:11 AM
July 31 patch broke Neia's career commons. She has updated it, and it looks like anything made with it needs to be updated as well.
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 4:40 AM
Could you please update this mod it's broken from the latest patch
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 8:25 PM
Please update this... I don't want my sims to change the job.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 8:24 PM
please update it
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 7:16 PM
Hi, I'd like to translate this mod to portuguese, if you let me. My e-mail is [email protected]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 10:42 PM
As someone who has been interested in psychology since high school and who majored in psychology in College with the goal of becoming a mental health counselor some day, I am so happy to see there has been a career made for it! I'm really excited to get it into my game and try it out (especially with my Sim self. ;) ) Just from the pictures alone, I can tell you put a lot of work into it, especially the descriptions. I'm really excited for this career! Thank you so much for creating it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 6:52 AM
Now I can make Hannibal Lecter
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 12:31 AM
Default sim in this career doesn't earn any money?
hey, so i think i may have encountered a bug, my sim has been in the psychology career for a little while now, just got promoted and i chose to be a counselor. however she hasn't been earning any money, and i thought perhaps that was just because she was a student before but now i'm starting to think it was a bug from the start? was there something i maybe did wrong or is this a known bug? please get back to me soon i feel like my sim has missed out on so much money :'( thank u for making content <3
(i'll include a screenshot showing she doesn't earn anything)
Screenshots
Page 1 of 2