Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 1:45 AM
Default Apartment Mania - Building contest
Hello everyone!

Since I know not everyone checks contest forum all the time (I know I don't!) I thought I'd post here and let you all know there's another contest going. Apartment Mania!! If you love apartments it is the contest for you! Every round is an apartment build with different focus, intended to encourage variety in the kinds of apartment builds we see. 4 days left to sign up (no build necessary to apply, see contest thread on how you sign up) and 13 contestant spots left Beginners are welcome, but scoring will be done assuming some degree build experience since apartments are harder to build than residential lots. There's also play-along spots if you just want to try it out and not worry about being scored.

Click here to go to contest

Can't wait to see all the great apartment builds

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 6:38 AM
Hey guys, Gummi has a great contest here but looks like it needs a couple more spots filled to be a go'er. If you are thinking about it at all, go sign up.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~