Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by letrax
Oh, sorry, then I misinterpreted your post. You mentioned Coolspear in the preceding sentence, and since he ventilated his frustration at SimsAsylum over how many of his mods had been broken by the new patch (I had visited his subforum just minutes before), I erroneously connected that with your opinion that EA needs to test the game.
My mistake. I have seen other players in various communities express the belief that mods break due to EAs ineptitude and lack of testing, so I thought this was one of those cases. :-/

Well, there's also a frustration among modders over the growing numbers of things to fix in the game (not mods), that EA breaks, hence the venting from them. In Coolspears instance, he seem very frustrated that he can't just update the mods for new patches, but have to keep fixing new things that Maxis break, which gets more and more frustrating. So yeah.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 7:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SkyeBanshee
I've actually gone through and ripped out several mods that were outdated, even by a month...my mods folder feels so molested and dismantled... LOL! Now it's off for a nap before I start trying to put it back together since several mods are in the process of being tested/repaired...

Sorry for off-topic, but I <3 that signature.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.
93 93/93
Mad Poster
#53 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 7:51 AM

Although I'm European, but your homeland is not the neutral one, so I am throwing the stones.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Page 3 of 3