Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 5:38 PM Last edited by Squidconqueror : 7th Aug 2018 at 6:36 PM.
Default *Testers Wanted* No scorched outfit and hair after getting struck by lightning.
Are you tired of the lightning bolt changing your sims' outfit and hair to a scorched outfit and ashy hair well this mod should be able to take care of that pesky problem. It should be able to stop the lightning bolt from removing your sims' contacts and then replacing it with an ashy face. Sorry if my post really short and not descriptive enough. If you wondering what inspired to make my first mod it's because I got tired of having to keep putting eye contacts back on my sims whenever they get struck by lightning. Since this is my first mod there be some problems that comes with mod that i'm wasn't aware of while testing this mod out on my game so be cautious whenever you put this in your game. I hope you would enjoy it as I had. I took a picture of a sim getting electrocuted by lightning and his outfit,hair and face stayed the same. I'm not sure if this mod works while you get electrocuted trying to fix a tv but I know that it works for lightning.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  No Scorched Outfit and Hair.zip (441 Bytes, 5 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 11:31 PM
@Squidconqueror Are you planning on uploading this to MTS but want testers first? If so we will move this to The Creator Feedback Forum. If you are not planning on uploading this to the download section of this site then we will delete it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
@Squidconqueror Are you planning on uploading this to MTS but want testers first? If so we will move this to The Creator Feedback Forum. If you are not planning on uploading this to the download section of this site then we will delete it.

I do plan on uploading it to this site soon after I make sure that this mod works for other people and after I could think of another description which i'm not really good at to be honest. I also need to make that there aren't any unwanted errors and glitches that I would need to iron out before I officially upload it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 3:17 AM
Are there any problems about this mod that you would like to report to me? Let me know in the comment section below.