Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:17 PM
Default Textures are Glitching
Hi I'm having a problem with recoloring clothes and cc, it looks fine in CAS but once I enter the game I start to see what looks to be the polys in the mesh and I can see right through the clothes occasionally when I zoom in and out, can somebody please tell me if I'm doing something wrong or if there is something I have to fix please?
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 11:49 PM
If you have Nvidia graphics you can try this to fix the polys showing: https://youtube.com/watch?feature=y...e&v=F4OoxV3fpBc

Skin showing on the clothes can be caused by textures that don't have mipmaps - make sure you're generating mipmaps for your DDS textures or use PNG.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 1:53 AM
Thank you very much for the advice, the textures are working perfectly now thanks to you, thank you for your help!