Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 2:40 PM
Default Making a career for teens??
I've used Neia's career tool to make a part-time, weekend-only retail job with several branches. However it seems that the careers it makes are only for adults. How do i turn the mod into a teen-only career?? What code do I need to change in the package file etc.

I have Sims 4 Studio and s4pe if that helps.

Many thanks
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 2:14 AM
Open up your package either s4s or s4pe. There are XML data called Career Tuning (keyType 0x73996BEB) and Interaction Tuning (Keytype 0xE882D22F), modify the specified ages under sim_info. Add teen age and remove all the unnecessary ages, that's how you categorize careers with age requirements.

AshenSS
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Feb 2019 at 8:45 AM
Default help
Quote: Originally posted by AshenSeaced
Open up your package either s4s or s4pe. There are XML data called Career Tuning (keyType 0x73996BEB) and Interaction Tuning (Keytype 0xE882D22F), modify the specified ages under sim_info. Add teen age and remove all the unnecessary ages, that's how you categorize careers with age requirements.

I have opened it up and can see

<E>YOUNGADULT</E>
<E>ADULT</E>
<E>ELDER</E>
</L>
</V>
</U>
</V>
</L>
</L>
<E n="career_category">Work</E>
<V n="career_location" t="company">
<U n="company">
<L n="company_names">
<T>0x3ded9bf4</T>

What is teen under.. is it justchange it all to T instead of E?
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#4 Old 5th Feb 2019 at 4:04 PM
I think if you replace this:

<E>YOUNGADULT</E>
<E>ADULT</E>
<E>ELDER</E>

with this
<E>TEEN</E>

You'll get a teen career