Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 11:07 PM
Need some help with the object "Uni" please
So I've edited the Unicorn toy in the Sims 4 Studio. I'm on a Mac. But so far everything has gone great with all of my Chick Fil A Custom Content I'm working on. The last thing I'm trying to tackle is making a Chick Fil A Cow.
So I've deleted the Horn and the Hair on the Unicorn. It doesn't show up on my Sims 4 Studio, but when I use the item in the game, the deleted items turn black. Is there a work around on this that I'm just missing? Thanks! Pictures included.

Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 5th Oct 2018 at 4:22 PM
I think this is a question about objects, not CAS parts, so moving to the correct forum. There are no pictures, btw.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Mad Poster
#3 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 11:38 PM
Were the mane and horn seperate groups from the main body and did you actually delete the groups in blender? If you did actually delete the groups then that is your problem. If you remove a group then Studio will ignore that you have done anything to it and just keep the group that was originally there. If you want to "delete" a group what you have to do it remove everything apart froma single face and then shrink it down as much as you possibly can and hide it somewhere in the rest of the mesh.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu