Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 2:58 AM Last edited by saphriel : 17th Dec 2018 at 4:41 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Piece of roof won't go away (fixed)
While placing a roof, I bumped my keyboard and accidentally hit the tab key (this was as I was dragging the roof). I tried to delete the roof shortly after, and it would not leave, so I exited to the neighborhood screen without saving. But when I went into the lot again, although my other changes had not been saved, that one section of roof was still there. It's just the part that I hit the key during placement. I can place and delete roof anywhere else on the building, and I can place roof overlapping with the stuck piece. Trying to delete the whole roof only deletes the other parts. Any idea what is wrong with it? I have no clue how to fix this.

Edit: Never mind, after playing for awhile the roof randomly disappeared on it's own and everything is normal again.