Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 5:43 AM
Default Forbidden Fruit Tree
I thought if you harvested the forbidden fruit tree you'd get a plant baby?
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#2 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 5:46 PM
No such luck I'm afraid. That is TS3. Only teens and above can be Plantsims in TS4 once they eat that Forbidden Fruit. Kids can eat it for food, I think (Or maybe that's a mod) but that's it. And no todds or babies, unfortunately.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 5:48 PM
Quote:
On April 13, 2017, "The Plantsim Challenge" was released for The Sims 4. If a Sim collected all the Magic Beans and placed them in the magic stump, a tree would grow; a Sim could explore the tree to receive a Forbidden Fruit. If the Sim ate the Forbidden Fruit, they would become a Plantsim for 5 Sim days.
via

It's a no. It only was Sims 3. Was never part of Sims 4
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 10:34 PM
I keep reading that the only way to be a plantsim is through the challenge, but... I got the beans through rare seed packets and was able to grow the tree and get the forbidden fruit.