Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th May 2019 at 1:27 PM Last edited by VirtualAlex : 20th May 2019 at 3:55 AM. Reason: added another problem
Default Trouble with wireframe overlay in Milkshape
I'm following HP's "Unimesh 1 - New Mesh Basics" tutorial. But I am stuck halfway through as I can't seem to get Milkshape to show me the wireframe overlay in the 3D window, even though it is selected.

On the right-click menu, I have the following checked: Textured, Wireframe Overlay, Show Axis and Show Grid, which is how it is in the tutorial. But I only see a grey figure, no wireframe so I can't select vertices as the tutorial wants me to. Is there something else I have configured incorrectly? I customised Milkshape as per HP's first tutorial, and have never seen a wireframe overlay.

Please help, so I can finish the tute!

Thanks!

ETA: Also, when I select wireframe in 3D view, everything disappears from that window. So I'm really having an issue with wireframe!